Adam Sandler's a Narcoleptic Would-Be Action Hero

TheRealCJ

Mar 28, 2009
Adam Sandler or not, I think the real question is: What the hell? This movie was made only SIX YEARS AGO. Okay, so the kind of people who would flock to the Happy-Madison version of this film would rather eat a live puppy than read subtitles, in French no less, but is it REALLY necessary?

As if it wasn't bad enough that I had to explain to my friends that no, I'm not talking about that godawful American tv-series version of Nikita...

Neon Jackal

Sep 10, 2009
Am I the only one here who's seen the original? It was great and parts of it won't be as funny in English, such as Lenny and his obsession with Jean-Claude Van Damme.

NLS

Norwegian Llama Stylist
Jan 7, 2010
Narcolepsy, my long arch-nemesis and responsible for me failing my last exams during high school, so that I couldn't enter university. No matter how funny or cute it may look, it's been a living hell the past 4 years.
But enough of bitter me :) The original movie looks interesting, I'll probably have a look at it. Not so interested in a Hollywood remake though.

Killerbunny001

Oct 23, 2008
I would have watched this but for the love of God why Adam Sandler ?!

I don`t have this problem with other actors but I can stand to see his face for some reason.