Addictions

The Giggling Pin

Jan 7, 2009
I am addicted to a number of things, including but not limited to: Cigarettes, Pro Evo, Masterbation, The Wonder Years (the TV show), and doing poohs at 10.15am.

You should be pleased to hear that i have managed to lessen my participation in the third category and have sought professional help.

CaptainREBell

Feb 11, 2009
SUGAR.
And sleeping. Does sleeping count?
Ooh, and I'm addicted to the joy of winning! My friends all get very scared when we play cards :)

DELTA x WOLF

Feb 11, 2009
Soda I need my high sugar intake or Ill sleep all day and watch The Prices Right unwillingly because Im to tired to find the remote

jbonkerz

Oct 24, 2008
Jalapeno and Chedder Doritos, video games, and canadian coca-cola.

I am going cold turkey on that last one, must give up the coke!

SuperGoomba64

Dec 12, 2008
hxcfreak said:
squirting lemon juice in peoples eyes
When life gives you lemons...

Anyways, I'd have to say:
Chocolate (I have a bowl of chocolate ice cream almost every night...i know)
Gaming (Can't say I'm alone in this category)
Team Fortress 2 (yes, it deserved it's own individual mention)

...Well, I guess that's about it.

new_age_reject

Lives in dactylic hexameter.
Dec 28, 2008
Addiction to yo momma.... I'm sorry it had to be said.
I think I'm addicted to coffee and computron.

bmf185

Jan 8, 2009
Caffeine (coffee, energy drinks, whatever)
The internet
Naked women (these last two actually marry quite nicely)
Being busy

Caimekaze

Feb 2, 2008
sv93 said:
Peach juice and chocolate milk, they're sooo good.
You mean peach nectar, right there.

I'm addicted to sugar. And movement.

... And the bloody internet! I have homework and school and work, why won't you let me go...

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
Well, just about everything around me now that I think about it. TV, the internet, videogames. Books, I guess? Not really an addiction but I'd be sad without them. Well, everything around me except for my homework of course. That's the opposite of an addiction, so, an allergy? Is an allergy the opposite of an addiction?

Specter_

Dec 24, 2008
Nicotine, Sugar, Sport, Women, Games and breaking traffic rules (damn those speed limits). Not in this order.

SecretTacoNinja

Jul 8, 2008
Animes, food (what food I'm addicted depends), internet/my laptop, games and most recently...

Yaoi. Don't judge me. (Not the explicit stuff (or the floofy stuff either), god no).

I think I'll soon be addicted to caffeine soon too, I need it to wake up. (Is that a requirement for becoming an adult?)

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
Not everyone ends up needing coffee.

I don't know, I guess I'm addicted to being online.

I could do other things, I just don't like to as much, really. No games right now really catch me as an addict, but I used to play WoW, Starcraft, and Daggerfall pretty excessively.

I hang out with my two best friends way too much, to the point where I can't really get anything done sometimes, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I stay up really late. I can't help it, really. And I stay in bed too long. I'm addicted to sleeping at hours that most people don't want me to.