Admit you were wrong about something.

UnmotivatedSlacker

Mar 12, 2010
curty129 said:
UnmotivatedSlacker said:
curty129 said:
I was wrong when thinking about myself ever being wrong.

BA-BOW!

But seriously? I was wrong in thinking I could actually come up with a witty reply to this thread.

El Poncho said:
I thought MLP was only appealing to girls...I was wrong.
No, no. You were right about that one.
I think there are a couple of male fans who would disagree.
OT: I thought I was done with pokemon games after silver. *Looks at diamond, soul silver, and white* Nope, apparently not.
But they're a negligible proportion of the actual audience, so they can be passed off as mentally abnormal and they're therefore invalid statistics.
Do you have the stats to back up this claim?

Zechnophobe

Feb 4, 2010
KefkaCultist said:
JDKJ said:
I thought I was God's gift to women. After careful consideration of the matter, I have come to realize that I was wrong. I am much more than that. I am God.
Is this a purposeful Metalocalypse reference? If so you can have a [a href="http://i.neoseeker.com/gg/uploads/thumbs/10-2008/news_img_15065_0.jpg"]cookie[/a].
(if not then you can still have some for making me laugh, but you better enjoy it slightly less)

OT: I was wrong in thinking, as a kid, that being older would be great. It's not... I have to pay bills and have a job now dammit!
At the rate your uterus is pulsing in that avatar, I'd say your uterus Hertz. (Credit xkcd).

On topic: I thought 1 unit per tile would be an incredible addition to the Civilization franchise, and the rest of the game would easily work with it.

I was so incredibly wrong.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I was wrong about The Last Airbender being at least a decent film. Seriously despite how much people were bashing it more it was release but I really try hard not to "judge a book by it cover" but no, it didn't apply to that film at all.

Zechnophobe

Feb 4, 2010
Les Awesome said:
I thought Metallica and Ac/DC
were just screaming and annoying guitars
Oh god, I admit to this one too. When I was like, 13, I was stuck-up about music and thought only things like Queen, or Classic Rock were good.

4 years later I couldn't stop listening to Nine inch nails, disturbed, godsmack... and hell even limp bizkit.

curty129

Jul 24, 2009
UnmotivatedSlacker said:
curty129 said:
UnmotivatedSlacker said:
curty129 said:

BA-BOW!

But seriously? I was wrong in thinking I could actually come up with a witty reply to this thread.

El Poncho said:
OT: I thought I was done with pokemon games after silver. *Looks at diamond, soul silver, and white* Nope, apparently not.
But they're a negligible proportion of the actual audience, so they can be passed off as mentally abnormal and they're therefore invalid statistics.
*Chin stroke* I figured you might ask that, so I came up with a substitute to factual statistics.
May I distract you with THIS [sub]UNNATURAL[/sub] FonT?!

Wharrgarble

Jun 22, 2010
Windknight said:
I thought Transformers: animated was going to be an abomination when I first saw the designs... and I loved every minute of it. Still upset they canned it far too early
I went through the same thing actually. I saw part of the first episode, balked at the animation, and didn't try to watch it again for a looong time. Then one night, dying from boredom, I gave it another shot on youtube. I'm really, really glad I did.

As for when I was wrong? I thought I'd eventually grow out of watching cartoons. Oops.

Nov 12, 2010
curty129 said:
UnmotivatedSlacker said:
curty129 said:
UnmotivatedSlacker said:
curty129 said:

BA-BOW!

El Poncho said:
*Chin stroke* I figured you might ask that, so I came up with a substitute to factual statistics.
No,you may not.Pokemon is suggestive enough for adult audiences.lol at concept of gift boxing and trading dragons.

Small Waves

Nov 14, 2009
I thought I was cut out for nursing.

I thought The King of Limbs was going to be worth the wait.

I thought Tron Legacy was going to be fun to watch (or at least for the visuals)

Waaaaaaaaaay wrong.

Bags159

Mar 11, 2011
El Poncho said:
This. I don't think it's anywhere near as great as people are making it out to be (but to be honest, no show is) but it's surprisingly entertaining. And cute. So huggably cute. Fluttershy is unbearably cute.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
I once thought that the Star Wars prequels were good.

Then I saw the first movie in theaters.

(HAR HAR I IS FUNNEH FOR BASHIN OHN TEH PREQUALS)

Harry Mason

Mar 7, 2011
I thought Osama Bin Laden couldn't be caught because he was a collective of people rather than a single real person. I was WRANG!!!

curty129

Jul 24, 2009
Psycho Cat Industries said:
curty129 said:
UnmotivatedSlacker said:
curty129 said:
UnmotivatedSlacker said:
curty129 said:

BA-BOW!

El Poncho said:
No,you may not.Pokemon is suggestive enough for adult audiences.lol at concept of gift boxing and trading dragons.
Why are you not the person I was talking to? And why are you discussing something utteerly unrelated? Why is your face not facing the opposite way to the face of your skull?

UnmotivatedSlacker

Mar 12, 2010
curty129 said:
UnmotivatedSlacker said:
curty129 said:
UnmotivatedSlacker said:
curty129 said:

BA-BOW!

El Poncho said:
Man, that font is so dist...oho, I almost fell for it. Almost good sir, almost.

Aglaid

Mar 27, 2011
El Poncho said:
Same here, I started watching the show just to make fun of it...Now Rainbow Dash is my desktop background...

curty129

Jul 24, 2009
UnmotivatedSlacker said:
curty129 said:
UnmotivatedSlacker said:
curty129 said:
UnmotivatedSlacker said:
curty129 said:

BA-BOW!

El Poncho said:
Man, that font is so dist...oho, I almost fell for it. Almost good sir, almost.
kortin said:
I love being called mentally abnormal! /sarcasm
BRONY DECEIVED, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. Edit: Well, not fully decieved. So I accept only 0.57 points for deceiving you, my pony-loving cactus-muffin.

Edit: SCORE 1.57 TO "SIR" CURTY.

Sarge034

Feb 24, 2011
Psychotic-ishSOB said:
Sarge034 said:
I was wrong about MW2. I loved CoD4 to death and was super psyched for MW2. It ripped out my heart, tore it to pieces, and burned those pieces. :? (
Same here...same here.

Same about Gears of War 2...the multiplayer that is.
I like your style sir or madam. The only good thing in GoW 2 multiplayer was Hoard with friends.