Admit Your Faults

nukethetuna

Nov 8, 2010
I treat the vast majority of people like scenery. I also have pretty much zero motivation to do anything constructive. I take what friends and family I do have for granted. I am terrible at understanding the feelings and motivations of other people... to name a few.

blaqknoise

Feb 27, 2010
I never do more than the bare minimum for projects
It's hard for me to get motivated
I'm not very creative (unless it has to do with music, then i'm very creative)
I don't take criticism very well if I'm not in the right mood
I tend to challenge peoples opinions when I should probably keep things to myself
I can get annoyed at very small things that don't even matter.

thedevilscousin

Nov 14, 2010
I'm extremely lazy when it comes to school and/or chores.... I also have like 6 games on the line that i haven't finished but still am working on it, one of them is Singularity and another is Crysis.... I've just been watching so much anime/movies/tv shows or slacking with friends that i haven't got around to finish these gems. I laso tend to lose myself in Minecraft... But that's not exactly a fault.... is it?

I also agree with you on people who think they're perfect and better than everyone else, we all have our faults, whatever they may be. The sooner we admit our faults/failures we can face them and learn from them. If you can't, then you're an arrogant fool

tomzu

May 22, 2010
well well im lazy as fudge, kinda stupid aaand spend my money stupidly on something thats gone in 5 seconds

icame

Aug 4, 2010
Forgot. I am socially awkward. VERY socially awkward. I am a mess when speaking to others.

Chelsea O'shea

May 20, 2010
everything in general,i am not all that smart,i can be vary hateful,i feel next to no compassion for others....there is a lot more then that i am sure but that is all the self hate i can pull up without more time to think.

FolkLikePanda

Apr 15, 2009
Can't usually come up with good comebacks until too late whether clever or factual in terms of arguement. Also I'm very clumsy.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
I'm extremely lazy. I tend to bee too leaned back, like in moments where it isn't appropriate. I'm nice most of the time but if I get verbally abusive with someone it won't end until one of us strikes physically.

StellarViking

Apr 10, 2011
I'm lazy, I have a habit of turning a discussion into an argument, I can't accept second place, and I'm much too easily distracted.

Nukey

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2009
I'm temperamental and have an ego problem.

But, fuck it, when you're as great as me you have the right to get mad at people.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
I'm not always that great at reading people, I get easily distracted, I have a tendency to think too highly of myself and I hate being criticised. Oh and I'm very competitive.

2012 Wont Happen said:
Also I wank off too often.
I'm calling bullshit on this one, you can never wank too often ;-)

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
I procastinate.

Makes me feel stressed at times, and it can really get to me. But actually doing something about it? Nahhhh...

Konatacalypse

Dec 30, 2010
I can blame my spelling on the fact that I'm dyslexic. I wish I could say the same thing for my grammar and hand writing.

I'm also a giant prick every now and again.

CarlMin

Jun 6, 2010
Whateveralot said:
I procastinate.

Makes me feel stressed at times, and it can really get to me. But actually doing something about it? Nahhhh...
Oh God!

Is that a mental disorder? Because if it is I might be suffering from that! I do that all the time and it's practically pathological!

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Awkward, Lazy, Can be too nice sometimes, can't speak my mind sometimes unless its a debate, can't stand up for myself... what else... I think too much, i'm quite shy and I hesitate about things a lot.

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
CarlMinez said:
Whateveralot said:
I procastinate.

Oh God!

Is that a mental disorder? Because if it is I might be suffering from that! I do that all the time and it's practically pathological!
Nahh don't worry about it. Just make sure you don't make any mistakes whenever you DO do something.

Thingo

Aug 14, 2008
ThePirateMan said:
I might very well be a closet racist.
It's ok. Kind of. I'm an immigrant myself (I was even born outside Sweden) and even I'm a little bit of a closet racist because of how I've seen a lot of other immigrants behave. It's fucking embarassing :/. But I know it's not just ''in their blood'' and I don't judge people on the basis of their skin color or ethnic background, just their behavior, so I'm not a full on racist.

OT: I'm really fucking lazy. Trying to fix that though, and I'm making some progress.

CarlMin

Jun 6, 2010
Whateveralot said:
CarlMinez said:
Whateveralot said:
I procastinate.

Oh God!

Nahh don't worry about it. Just make sure you don't make any mistakes whenever you DO do something.
Yeaaah... I kinda have a tendency to do that too. But I guess thats normal to some point^^