Admit your good sides!

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
I'm moral to a fault. (Seriously, when faced with a moral/ethical decision, even in a consequence-free scenario such as a game, the mere act of considering behaving immorally causes me discomfort that borders on pain.)
I'm very grateful for anything I receive, be it earned or not.
I'm a loyal friend.

steeple

Death by tray it shall be
Dec 2, 2008
I strive for self-perfection, but try not to force it on anybody else

Im a great listener...

and I guess Im overly modest, and I consider it a good thing (though some would disagree)

Cat of Doom

Jan 6, 2011
Im pretty good at call of duty
Very intelligent
King Toasty said:
I caught Ho-Oh with a lure ball.

Fuck yeah.
have caught 392 different pokemon, through non-cheat methods.(then they added a fuck load more)

Im pretty good in bed (in truth I have had mixed reviews, but im finding it suppriseingly hard to come up with good points).

Have taught my cat to roll over

thats all i got -_-

Captcha :Nukeand power

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
I'm fairly intelligent and sometimes even nice. It's just a shame those features are of no use or value to most human beings.

nukethetuna

Nov 8, 2010
I can get along with absolutely anyone. I almost never get angry or upset with someone. I do my best not to hurt other people physically or emotionally.

rale626

Apr 7, 2011
Chelsizzle said:
I'm polite.
I make people laugh a lot.
I get good grades.
I have an ability to bullshit papers and still get an A/B on them.
Same as this guy ^^
Also, I am terrible with girls, I get shy just talking to them :)

IcyEvils

Sep 9, 2009
I'm intelligent, pride myself on linguistics, can speak moderate Spanish, computer literate, am fairly creative, a good listener, selfless to the point of stubbornness in regards to money or making people feel good, and I'm a perfectionist (good and bad point I suppose :/).

Edit: Woah that sounds egotistical! Whoops...

Hyper-space

Nov 25, 2008
Tall, i guess, and very non-confrontational. Good at sports where overall fitness is key, a bad-ass climber, can run really fast.

Suck at math, and generally just at task were creativity is absent. Good at creative stuff, though.

MrShowerHead

Jun 28, 2010
Umm.... Polite, I guess?
At least that's what people say. They also say I'm funny.

...Yeah, I'm not used to this

Feralcentaur

Mar 6, 2010
Above average charisma? Although that doesn't translate well into text...
I have an oddly good singing voice?

TiloXofXTanto

Aug 18, 2010
I consistently answer the questions of even my most annoying and hated associates.
I can't hold a grudge longer than 20 minutes.
I'm not dead yet.
I can look at problems in a detached way that allows me to see things that others often ignore.
I'm not overly argumentative.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I'm a decent cartoonist, but I'm finding my skills severely lacking as of late.

And I'm generally not a dick, but that's got more to do with me mostly avoiding confrontation.

I don't judge people, but that's mainly due to me not having too much self-esteem, so who am I to judge others?

Hmmm, it seems every one of my good points is only a bad point in disguise.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
I'm very intelligent, hard-working, loyal, tolerant and accepting of other people, do voluntary work, don't hold grudges, polite, open-minded, protective of the young, moral to the extreme, stand up for myself, careful with money, quite good looking, attractive body shape...

I also have a massive ego :p

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
I'm consistently polite and respectful to people I don't know. I'm also pretty good at writing, and drawing.

And people say I'm a good listener when it comes to comforting and all that, but I can't really say on that one.

chipfizz

Jul 15, 2009
I am quite (some people say this is bad but i dont think so)
I can be funny when i want to
I am calm most of the time
I tend to care about other people to much (this is both good and bad depending on the other person)
I will always be there for my friends even if they stab me in the back
I am tall
I work hard

Sidenote: anyone else find them thinking of a list of bad things about themself or just me?

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
I am very patient.

I am polite to people.

I have good grammar and spelling.

I am very calm.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
I'm an okay writer. With some proper training, I could probably be a damn good one.

I also like to think I'm funny, but I can't force it, it has to come to me randomly. Which is why my dream of being a stand up comedian needs quite a bit of work to come to fruition.

I also try to be reasonable and nice to people, at least that's what I tell myself. I couldn't say for sure as I don't tend to review every waking moment of my life to see what I did or didn't do.

I also ramble in circles a lot. I consider that a good thing because. Well... because I do. I dunno'.