Adventure Time Miniseries Reveals What Happened to The Humans

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Zulnam said:
Are they also going to apolgise for the ending of the last season? Which felt more like a comercial break.
Yeah, I really hated how it left a cliffhanger like that and they rarely do that!

Eclipse Dragon said:
I haven't seen the series in a long time but I was under the impression all the humans were killed in the "Mushroom War".
It was reveal during the first miniseries (stakes) that in Marcaline youth, she encounter and later befriended a group of human surviors. They eventually left what remain of Ooh/ land they were on on a ship to the unknown.

OT- I kinda glad they decide to resolved one of the mysteries of the show. I thought that answer was gone with Finn dad went to the higher plain of existance. Well ok that is more about what happened to him and his mum before they were seperated. Still I wonder why Susan tag along but I guess it is also to reveal her exact origin thanks to the preboot and reboot episodes.

Anomynous 167

May 6, 2008
Impressions of this article.

Wait, there's a gonna mini-series?

There's gonna be a reveal in this mini-series? Well way to spoil the suprise. I really gotta stop reading headlines on Escapist articles.

Addendum_Forthcoming

Queen of the Edit
Feb 4, 2009
I kind of like the fact that it was in the shadows somewhat. Made it feel mysterious. Post-post apocalyptic. Hence why it justified all the weird things like hidden dungeons and the like, if whatever remnants of broken, mutant, altered humanity reverted a few millenia backwards after the Mushroom War.