Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
That was hilarious and terrible. I loved it

I want to see the reaction of having her newborn stuffed in a her it would be horrifyingly funny

P-89 Scorpion

Sep 25, 2014
Okay if you don't get the reference be honest I want to know, how well known this reference is in today's world.

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
Grey said:
invites a shit ton of lazy "hurr durr CAD MISCARRIAGE" comments and chances are I would have murdered someone before the arc was done.
I don't think that's fair. I love the Escapist's forums because crap like that would be removed and I find the user-base to be better than that.

OT:That was awful, bordering dark humor and I loved it!

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
P-89 Scorpion said:
Okay if you don't get the reference be honest I want to know, how well known this reference is in today's world.
Do you doubt our total recall of memes? I find your lack of faith disturbing.

P-89 Scorpion

Sep 25, 2014
Skeleon said:
P-89 Scorpion said:
Do you doubt our total recall of memes? I find your lack of faith disturbing.

I work with people in there 20's who have never seen Jurassic Park, Independence Day, Predator and Terminator because there're 'old' films. So yes I do.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
I'd have gone for Aliens myself.

Did, uh, did the baby still have the umbilical cord attached when she was in her mom's arms?

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
P-89 Scorpion said:
At first I didn't. But then I searched the quote, saw the first image and said "Oh! That movie!"

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Darth_Payn said:
I'd have gone for Aliens myself.

Did, uh, did the baby still have the umbilical cord attached when she was in her mom's arms?
Yeah. And... she didn't have it after Erin pull her out of her shirt... :S

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
With the title, I thought it would have something to do with the Binding Of Isaac.

Not sure whether the actual strip is more or less weird than a potential BoI strip.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
My ex-wife had a cesarean when our daughter was born, and I got a photo of her being pulled out. Was calling her "my little xenomorph" for a while there.

Also, relevant:

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
I am sorry, but why would we be making miscarriage jokes? That seems kinda awful?

I don't get it..

Jiffex

Dec 11, 2011
Roofstone said:
I am sorry, but why would we be making miscarriage jokes? That seems kinda awful?

I don't get it..
There is a comic called Ctrl+Alt+Delete that had the main characters girlfriend go through a miscarriage for "Character Development".

It didn't go well.

schmulki

Oct 10, 2012
Jiffex said:
There is a comic called Ctrl+Alt+Delete that had the main characters girlfriend go through a miscarriage for "Character Development".

It didn't go well.
Sadly, a lot of that comic hasn't gone well. I really wanted to like it, but.....

Anyway, I'm glad I've been reading Critical Miss for a while now, I still feel like I'm ground floor enough on it that I can link an especially good one to someone and they won't reply, "yea, saw it 4 hrs ago, get with it grandpa."