Ah, the miracle of life. BURN IT WITH FIRE!!!

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
There is no way in hell im watching that. Forget it.
I read the title of the video and I thought the same thing. I don't know why anyone would want to watch anything give birth, much less cockroaches...

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
The maggots are kind of cute. I wouldn't want them in my house, but its kind of cool to see.

Now this... they need to be burned, tree included.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I guess I should be grateful that I was already mentally scar from a different video today (all I can say it was one of Robot Chicken season 5 clip) as I wasn't totally gross out by it.
Ok I admit the initial birth scene (when she open it all out) was kind of off putting however once you see the babies legs and start to flexing them out it just remind of any other insect like births (like crabs, shrimp etc).

him over there

Dec 17, 2011
I d'awed :3.

C'mon they were pretty cute when they were wiggling around. Plus at the beginning when they seemed to perpetually come from nowhere where at all was pretty cool, it was sort of like something out of Child of Eden meets Amnesia. Somebody write that down by the way and ship it somewhere...

dickywebster

Jul 11, 2011
Was that meant to be creepy or freaky?
I watched tons of animal programs as a kid, so thats nothing special. =P

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Zack Alklazaris said:
The maggots are kind of cute. I wouldn't want them in my house, but its kind of cool to see.

Ya know, I'm not arachnophobic but I think if I ever see that IRL I will be...

isometry

Mar 17, 2010
Looks like insect bodily functions are the new safe-for-work goatse.

Ape 1: "Ha! I caused you to view an insect bodily function under a false pretense!"

Ape 2: "I concede you did. Now, to perpetuate the act to another ape so we can all implicitly commiserate."

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
I'll go with the "d'awww the babies were cute crowd."

...Just because they're cute doesn't mean I'd ever want to touch or get near one though.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
...God damn it, I'm absolutely certain I'm going to regret this, but I'm going to watch that.

*watches video*

...that's it? Really? THAT freaked you out? I thought it was quite interesting. Impressive, really. That was ALOT of babies that thing had. And it was neat how they were only a minute or two old, and they were already crawling around independent of the mother.

That's literally the closest I've been to calling a roach "cute".

You wanna see something REALLY freaky? Watch this centipede kill a snake:

God damn, if I saw that thing in real life, I would be GONE. Now THAT is disgusting.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Zack Alklazaris said:

Those fuckers are completely harmless, no need to kill them.

OT: I don't see what was so bad about the roach giving birth. Sure, it wasn't the most attractive thing I have ever seen, but I have seen and fapped to much worse.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
That's pure nightmare fuel.
God, imagine a giant version of that. And all those larvae can crawl around and eat people, dissolving their innards with acid.

Hang on, I have to go write a horror movie screenplay!

Best of the 3

Oct 9, 2010
Honestly I don't get why people are over reacting so much. This was pretty tame, and I've seen a hell of a lot worse.

Interesting fact folks, when humans have babies, they likely take a crap at the same time, due to pushing as hard as they do. It's common. Yes, this means when you were born you may have been covered in your mothers poopy. Now this video doesn't even look horrid in the slightest :D

Zio_IV

Not a Premium Member
Sep 17, 2011
First time I've ever seen any kind of bug-like creature reproduce. Interesting stuff, to put it mildly.

But, seriously, how DID they all fit in there??

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
Wasn't that bad. At first I thought you were talking about the movie Miracle of Life which even as a biology student is utterly disgusting.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
Best of the 3 said:
Interesting fact folks, when humans have babies, they likely take a crap at the same time, due to pushing as hard as they do. It's common. Yes, this means when you were born you may have been covered in your mothers poopy. Now this video doesn't even look horrid in the slightest :D
False. (At least here in the civilized world/Norway)
Women are given laxatives and whatnot before labor, both for cleanliness and health reasons.

On-Topic: Not gonna watch that video, no way in hell. Insects freakin' creep me the hell out! D:

Best of the 3

Oct 9, 2010
Mistermixmaster said:
Best of the 3 said:
False. (At least here in the civilized world/Norway)
Women are given laxatives and whatnot before labor, both for cleanliness and health reasons.

On-Topic: Not gonna watch that video, no way in hell. Insects freakin' creep me the hell out! D:
Meh, Norway's ok. I'm half Norwegian. Been there a lot myself, it's a lovely place. Though they get a bit crazy over butter shortages. XD

and yeah, it's probably false. I'm just blowing things out of proportion. Kind of like the way people are with the video.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
...No, I am not taking that obvious idiot bait. I can guess that will be the most disgusting thing since "Two Girls, One Cup," but isn't banned from Youtube because it technically doesn't break any rules. I can't think of how this thread could get any wor-

Zen Toombs said:
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu has nightmares.
]