Akinator, the web genius who's developer must've been one very bored guy.

crop52

Mar 16, 2011
I tried 50 cent, and chuck liddel.

He gave me nelly, and randy couture.

I find that pretty funny.

Tibs

Mar 23, 2011
I played with this thing 5 times and it got every single one, but Jack Sparrow on the first try.

linkzeldi

Jun 30, 2010
This is the most addicting thing ever, you will spend an hour trying and failing to stump it the first time you play.

Life_Is_A_Mess

Sep 10, 2009
OMFG he's a genius. o_O
How did... how could... how did he find out? :O

I will be playing moar of this...

EDIT: AH-HA! He messed up on the second time I played!

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
Yeah Akinator is good fun for when you're bored.

He failed to guess Makaan.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Yet again, someone brings Akinator up, and yet again, I stump it. This time wasn't even a minor character. I got it stumped on Elena from Breath of Fire IV, Nina's sister, who was the subject of the whole beginning premise of the game; searching for clues to her whereabouts.

EDIT: I also got it with Chicken Little's dad and the turkey mayor from, well, Chicken Little.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
This is everyone that me and my family quizzed him on:

Edmund Blackadder: Took him a lot of wrong guesses, and my own misinformation made me correct a few, but he nailed it.

Kermit the Frog: 12 questions, with the last one being 'Is he a muppet?'

Barack Obama: 12 questions, including 'hedgecat'. I don't even know what that means!

Frodo Baggins: Another simple one. 12.

Sakuya Izayoi: Not hard at all, although it had to ask one to differentiate between her and Youmu.

River Tam: Lots of stupid questions, then 'Older brother?'

Michael J Fox: 'Serious disease'. Had to do all 20, though.

JC Denton: I didn't know everything, but he got enough out of me to finish early.

Yahtzee Croshaw: Well, he sort of comes from the Internet... 14 questions to nail it.

The Genie: That was quick, but a lot of the questions were irrelevant.

Gaston: Hmm, not bad, not bad.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Stumped it with Kamil Dowanna (7th Saga). Did guess I few others correctly that I was impressed with. Got Mojo from Chrono Cross pretty quickly.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Not surprising that it got Vladimir Putin or the Hero from Fable... Kylar Stern I was impressed by (especially considering it could have been Durzo Blint if I'd answered the "older than 50 years" question differently and it probably would've gotten that).

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
It took 2 tries to guess mine. The first one Nariko from heavenly sword (which was wrong), guessed right the second time with Rynn from Drakan.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Woo! Got it with Joe Bonamassa :D Although he was close

EDIT: He just got Daniel Floyd (Extra Credits guy), and Paul and Kathleen...and anyone else I've tried so far besides Joe

andreas3K

Feb 6, 2010
It's mostly impressive, but it seems to have a huge gap in its knowledge when it comes to the Ratchet & Clank series.
I tried Big Al, Skidd McMarx, Angela Cross, Mr. Fizzwidget, Lawrence, Courtney Gears, Gleeman Vox, Ace Hardlight, The Smuggler and Captain Slag and it didn't get any of them.