Alan Wake Is Coming Home

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
All PC gamers need to buy this game. In doing so, you will show to Remedy--well, Microsoft actually--that there is money to be made from this series, and therefore they should make a full blown sequel. Not that there's anything wrong with American Nightmare, but I want another full game!

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Eh, the game is mediocre at best, regardless of what platform it's on. I got too bored to even finish the 360 version.

Thanks for the thought Remedy, maybe I'll repay you in kind by buying the game in two years when the price hits $5.00 or thereabouts.

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
OutrageousEmu said:
RhombusHatesYou said:
OutrageousEmu said:
RhombusHatesYou said:
Andy Chalk said:
And perhaps most important of all, are we happy to finally get a crack at it, or are we too annoyed that it took this long to care?
Honestly, I'm just tired of this sort of bullshit because we know what's going to happen; unless the PC version miraculously manages to outsell the 360 version someone is going to start crying "PIRATES!!!!" and use it as an excuse to be even bigger dicks to PC gamers.
Quit your bitching, the Ps3 still doesn't have a version. Give me one good reason why that is any different.
Give me one example where poor sales of a game with a delayed port to the PS3 has resulted in a developer throwing the skirt over their heads and declaring that PS3 users are all scum.
The reason behind it is irrelevant.
Right, so you don't have one. All you needed to say. Feel free to continue with your posturing.

snfonseka

Oct 13, 2010
Sniper Team 4 said:
All PC gamers need to buy this game. In doing so, you will show to Remedy--well, Microsoft actually--that there is money to be made from this series, and therefore they should make a full blown sequel. Not that there's anything wrong with American Nightmare, but I want another full game!
Given your enthusiasm for this, I hope this won't be a cheap port from 360 to PC, for your sake (Just like Halo 2).

mooncalf

<Insert Avatar Here>
Jul 3, 2008
I was a bit gutted when Alan Wake went console only, because I didn't have a console, nor could I afford one.

I know it didn't get the best reviews, but I'll still buy it now, forgive and forget!

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
wow, after so long they bring it out. had always an interest in it. lets see if i will really get it. have to get my self a new pc anyway. so maybe i wait for some time.

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
OutrageousEmu said:
But its still like calling the release of Halo for Mac as "Halo coming home". It makes no sense unless you're a delusional fanbo- oh.
Don't be a dick.