Alice Through the Looking Glass - Don't Waste Our Time

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
That definitely is not a small feet. The first movie was complete torture, with painful comedy and character building scenes, and a story that has no right to exist that has so many stupid changes (being more like the sequel) and massive plot holes.

Are you sure it's worse than the first?

Chuppi

Mar 6, 2013
Thaluikhain said:
Hmmm...out of interest, when was the last time Burton and Depp made a great film, or even a good one?
My favorite Burton/Depp-Film, Ed Wood.
All about the characters and not stupid effects and you could feel the love of Burton and Depp for the subject of their film in every scene.
To bad, the topic was a little bit to special, for a broader audience.

EricMcArthur

Mar 20, 2016
I'm very much NOT a fan of animated films, but the first movie and this one somehow did it for me. Depp is, surprisingly less annoying than I would have predicted.

ccggenius12

Sep 30, 2010
I imagine this film will be notable for only one thing (that, surprisingly has not been mentioned yet): This is the last film in which Alan Rickman played a part. However, unlike Heath Ledger (The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus), or Chris Farley (Shrek), the film didn't have to be completely reconstructed due to his untimely absence.

Mortuorum

Oct 20, 2010
Good review and useful too. Marter will be able to copy/paste 75% of it for his review of the next Avatar film.