Alien Invasion

Ricky 49

Jan 10, 2009
i would get a wooden board and put a big nail through it and chase the aliens back towards their ships. though i admit this is a flawed plan as i would then endevour to build bigger boards with bigger nails until i create a board with a nail through it so large that it will destroy us all:p

dieseldub

Dec 23, 2008
I would like to think that any aliens coming to our planet would be here for the process for peace. It is hard to think a race would want to enslave, or destroy another race...at least one so far advanced in technology and such. For me I would think they would be into alien conservation like we are with animals on our planet. If they were to come to take us over I would also think that it would be known pretty quickly. What would really set me off is if they showed up and made no contact with us at all. That might tell me than to head for the hills. In this respect I gather I would have to survive like they did in Red Dawn. Off the land and off the radar of the invading alien race. It is harder to find people that aren't congregated together. Plus the midwest has so many nukes I would stay away from there as well. Personally I think Canada and Mexico would see a lot of us coming over the border to "get away." LOL a little reversal on current circumstances. In all reality if they did want to take over the world it seems to me that in the end it would be our end.

Xvito

Aug 16, 2008
Well it wouldn't really be a problem for me since my charisma bonus is so high I could just talk them out of killing me :D

the captain

Nov 20, 2008
Ricky 49 said:
i would get a wooden board and put a big nail through it and chase the aliens back towards their ships. though i admit this is a flawed plan as i would then endevour to build bigger boards with bigger nails until i create a board with a nail through it so large that it will destroy us all:p

Best Simpsons referance Evar!!!!

Ricky 49

Jan 10, 2009
the captain said:
Ricky 49 said:

Best Simpsons referance Evar!!!!
sorry I couldn?t resist

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
dieseldub said:
I would like to think that any aliens coming to our planet would be here for the process for peace. It is hard to think a race would want to enslave, or destroy another race...at least one so far advanced in technology and such.
I find it much more likely that the aliens would first figure out how good our kidneys taste, and then would begin a mass harvest.

I would attempt to sell them most of humanity in exchange for a battle fleet.

Reillk

Nov 7, 2008
So what if the aliens raise the zombies as their army here on earth? I mean if I came light years to a planet I wouldn't risk it on hand to hand combat with the much inferior (and quite violent) inhabitants. I'd find a way to take the backwards planet without having to set foot on it. Using their own dead against them would work nicely. Then you just got to mop up.

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
shadow_pirate22 said:
Try to find a peacful solution, a way for us all to live in harmony.

Failing at that, grab a shotgun, as much ammo as i can, and go to hawaii. If they find me, I'll fight back. If they kill me, oh well. I spent my last days in hawaii.
Need a few extra shotguns/firearms in general?
If so tell me where in Hawaii i should go to when it happens.

darkless

Jan 26, 2008
I'm not gonna make myself out to be a macho guy, I would probably curl up in a corner, cry and wet myself until i was dead or they were beaten off.

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
well, I sit here and glance over to my stockpile of guns and ammunition present in the room, then remember how H.G. Wells did it in War of the Worlds..... BACTERIAL INFECTION! I of course, then need to completely ruin the land around my house with disease.... ewwwwww

GodsOneMistake

Jan 31, 2009
Make a list of the people they should kill first (cough) miley Cyrus (cough) give it to some grunt and run like hell

shadow_pirate22

Aug 25, 2008
Jester Lord said:
shadow_pirate22 said:
Try to find a peacful solution, a way for us all to live in harmony.

Failing at that, grab a shotgun, as much ammo as i can, and go to hawaii. If they find me, I'll fight back. If they kill me, oh well. I spent my last days in hawaii.
Need a few extra shotguns/firearms in general?
If so tell me where in Hawaii i should go to when it happens.
Hawaii's not that big. I'm sure we'll find each other if it happens. Along with other escapists that take my advice. And hey, if we win, the world will be repopulated by escapists and hawaiians. It's the new Master Race!

Aidanadv

May 10, 2008
Notify my superiors of my location and report to Landing Zone "Desedras" for pickup.

samsprinkle

Jun 29, 2008
I would form the Human Resistance Front. We would systematically hunt down and eliminate all aliens on the earth and then when the alien threat was over we would step up as the ruling government of the world and anyone who resisted would disapear. I mean I already have highly trained and loyal death dealers everywhere. Who will resist me?