Aliens are invading and you are armed with the last weapon you used in a video game.

HotKakes

Aug 2, 2008
Heh, so I'm armed with the "Pew Pew" special laser pistol from Fallout New Vegas. I think I've got a pretty good chance with those odds. Then again, I don't think there are that many Energy Cell's around.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
AK-47 with grenade launcher attachment. I have the might of the Soviet Union forged into this rifle and every bullet.

Captcha: hour all fix.
Evidently I'll have this alien invasion mopped up in an hour.

kingthrall

May 31, 2011
I was playing monkey island 2, and got up to the bit with the Rubber Log. Going to bash some heads and bounce a few legs with this lovely imitation of a wooden tree trunk.

Gazisultima

May 25, 2009
A combat shotgun with infinite condition I stole from Operation: Anchorage via the Gary 23 glitch :p

Crazy_Man_42

Mar 10, 2011
The Holorifle from the DLC Dead Money in Fallout New Vegas

um I have no idea if this thing would actually help or not against aliens but I'm probably doomed with it.

maugatar

Mar 2, 2008
Assault cannon and Tactical Dreadnought armnour,

Just when you thought Space marines couldn't get any more hard
http://www.dakkadakka.com/core/gallery-viewimage.jsp?i=184162&m=2&w=800

deckai

Oct 26, 2009
The last game I played was Sword of the stars.. and my last "weapon" was a fleet of a dozen terran dreadnoughts with several dozens cruisers and destroyers (high-tech... nothing left to research)... I guess that's more than enough do defeat those aliens.

But I wonder how the aliens could miss my fleet circling the earth?

maugatar

Mar 2, 2008
Assault cannon and Tactical Dreadnought armnour,

Just when you thought Space marines couldn't get any more hard
http://www.dakkadakka.com/core/gallery-viewimage.jsp?i=184162&m=2&w=800

HooterNanny

May 19, 2010
I was playing Age of Empires 2, an RTS, so i guess weapons = units?

If thats the case, the fate of the world lies in the hands of a nameless, poorly trained crossbowman commanded by me. Sorry about that guys.