Aliens? (UFO)

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
Are you sure it wasn't Ted Danson [http://ted-danson-lol-why-is-this-url-available.ytmnd.com/]? Was there music?

cuddly_tomato

Nov 12, 2008
tellmeimaninja said:
cuddly_tomato said:
tellmeimaninja said:
Well, it's nothing. Just go to sleep, human. You might wake up in a different world.
Getting an anal probe.
Xenophobe bastard.
Hey! I am not judging their lifestyles. And I accept that being an alien is not a choice.

Chromewarrior, look at what you have to look forward too tomorrow.

Sleep tight.

ArcWinter

May 9, 2009
Godavari said:
ArcWinter said:
Probably an EMP, sent by the Russians, oh man we're all dead HIDE IN YOUR SHELTERS
The Ruskies didn't send it, it was Captain Price!
Oh man, first all my friends reference MW2 non-stop, now the internet peoples are as well?

But in response - poor astronauts.

ribonuge

Dec 7, 2009
Get pictures or you will be ridiculed for eternity. However your post does seem quite sincere. No one put anything suspicious in your tea did they?

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
frankly, it would be stupid to deny the existence of aliens and ufo's, i say that in those years we will see even more of these unknown objects, and that's because we are being conditionated to accept it, just check out children's cartoons and recent movies, alien beings will eventually make contact. the big question is when? and what are the several "races" and what are their motivations?

cuddly_tomato

Nov 12, 2008
Orcus_35 said:
frankly, it would be stupid to deny the existence of aliens and ufo's, i say that in those years we will see even more of these unknown objects, and that's because we are being conditionated to accept it, just check out children's cartoons and recent movies, alien beings will eventually make contact. the big question is when? and what are the several "races" and what are their motivations?
Bill Hicks said it best:

"I'll tell you, too, that's starting to depress me about UFO's, about the fact that they cross galaxies or wherever they come from to visit us and always end up in places like Fife, Alabama. Maybe these are not super-intelligent beings, man. Maybe they're like hillbilly aliens. Some intergalactic Joade family or something. "Don't you all want to land in New York, or L.A.?" "Nah, we just had a long trip, we gonna kick back and whittle some." Oh, my God, they're idiots. "We're gonna enter our mothership in the tractor pull!" My God, we're being invaded by rednecks. My biggest fear. Last thing I want to see is a flying saucer up on blocks in front of some trailer, you know? Wouldn't that be depressing? Some bumper sticker on it - "They'll get my ray gun when they pry my cold, dead, eighteen-fingered hand off of it!"

Revolutionary

Pub Club Am Broken
May 30, 2009
All UFO means is Unidetified flying object which means that if you dont know what is was (durp durp) and it was flying it means it was a ufo.....probablly a weather ballon plane or other miscellaneous....Im bored now.

Deleric

Dec 29, 2008
Relax, they're just there to collect some samples. If they bust in your house through your ventilation systems, just tell them you're with Kth'laku. He'll know what you mean.

Puzzles

Aug 9, 2009
I was driving the other night, on a quiet suburban road.

It was suddenly bright all around me, I sped up to see if it was just a street light. The light followed me, so bright. There was no noise, only the light.

I wound down my window, and looked up at the light - I couldn't see anything but the white glare, as it was too bright.

Then as quick as it came, it moved along.

It was, of course, a semi-silent police helicopter chasing a fugitive, but checking out my car also.

This is the kind of common misunderstanding that causes people to believe in UFOs.

A less sceptical person might have assumed it was a UFO. And conspiracy nuts would go wild.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Goddamn it, now I'm really freaked out.

First the slender man, now this?!

I need someone to hold me :(

LockeDown

Sep 27, 2009
Was it possible that it was an aircraft of some sort? (I know jets have those signal lights, but they move. Doesn't MedFlight have them on their choppers?)

Is it possible it was a pulsar? (A special kind of star that flares, often producing multiple colors)

If not, you've got E.T.