All Men Cheat

JWAN

Dec 27, 2008
I've never cheated and I never will.
Yea I am a guy, that ***** deserves to get a slap upside the head. Would I hit a lady? No. I would only "physically re-enforce sanity" upon her if I heard her say that to my face. Besides, shes not a lady if she thinks that's ok, she falls into the "*****" category.

JWAN

Dec 27, 2008
Fleischer said:
What do you think of her opinion? Do you agree with it? Are you insulted by it or are you a living example of it?

Her conclusion upon men's behavior is ridiculous. It makes as much sense as someone running around robbing stores, and then proclaiming that all people will commit crimes.

As a bonus question, have you ever cheated/been cheated on?

Kind of. My wife kissed someone when we were dating. Talked about it, and we broke up for roughly eight months.

My father seemed to have cheated on my mother, and I've decided that is not for me. If I desperately desired the physical comfort of another person, I'd tell me wife before acting.

Overall: The biggest reason why many people suck at relationships is because they are poor communicators. Solid communication = great relationships, whether they work out or not.
^ This
My last girlfriend and I were terrible at communicating with each other but when it all came down to the wire and the relationship ended we told each other honestly what went wrong and were still friends. Like, actual friends. We just realized that we were both too different for a real relationship beyond that.

Honesty is always the best policy.

JWAN

Dec 27, 2008
God said:
erttheking said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Hi.

I'm Daystar Clarion. You may know me from such social statuses as 'I've been with the same girl since I was 15', and 'Love is playing Borderlands coop with your significant other, then having sex with her'.

And I didn't cheat in any of them.

"Looks up" Sigh, at least Daystar isn't forever alone.

OT: No, not all men cheat, I am a man and I haven't cheaten on anyone, because I can't get into a relationship to cheat on anyone.
same boat as you man... same boat
When you guys do get into one. (I have confidence in you two) if you find yourself in the position to cheat, I suggest you don't. That shit follows you around. I've seen it come back in the weirdest places. I haven't cheated, and I never will because I had the opportunity to observe and learn what happens.

Smeatza

Dec 12, 2011
faranar said:
Of course everyone cheats. Don't tell me that if you're stuck with a girl like this [http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq262/rustybindings/37CuteGirl.jpg]and a girl looking like Megan Fox comes along looking for a one night stand you wouldn't go for it. Same thing for the girls. If you're going out with an average looking guy and on your "girls night out" mr. Perfect tries to get into your pants you wouldn't let him?

We've all had crappy partners and unless you're married with children there is really no point in being loyal when a better opportunity presents itself.
I don't think a crappy partner is the same as a bad looking partner.
And I imagine someone who only cares about their partners looks would cheat in the situations you are imagining. However if one is emotionally invested in a relationship and has the willpower to say no when presented with a tempting, but morally wrong offer. I imagine one would.

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011

All men cheat? I don't and nor do many others. Maybe she just attracts and dates douche bags? Some girls are attracted to douche bags and then wonder when they act douchey (is that a word?)Or maybe she has loose morals and uses the "men cheat" as a way to act like a whore? Only problem is, she will now get a reputation as being a cheater and no good guy will go near her.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I resent the implication. Although truthfully I've never really been put in that situation. I would like to think that if I were ever in that situation I'd have the self-control to refuse, but truthfully I don't know.

Never the less, you friend is a royal *****, if you don't mind me saying so, she's intentionally destroying relationships and seems to take pleasure in it. There is no excusing that.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
[
faranar said:
Of course everyone cheats. Don't tell me that if you're stuck with a girl like this [http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq262/rustybindings/37CuteGirl.jpg]and a girl looking like Megan Fox comes along looking for a one night stand you wouldn't go for it. Same thing for the girls. If you're going out with an average looking guy and on your "girls night out" mr. Perfect tries to get into your pants you wouldn't let him?

We've all had crappy partners and unless you're married with children there is really no point in being loyal when a better opportunity presents itself.
Okay... so trying to answer this without succumbing to the baser urge of rage here...

No. I wouldn't. And you know why? Because if I'm going out with a guy, he's not gonna be considered "average looking" to me. He'll be hot. He'll be sexy. He'll be my "Mr. Perfect."

I'm not gonna argue that your comment is shallow because choosing someone to be with has an element of shallowness to it. Because if I'm gonna start a relationship with someone, he'll damn well be incredibly attractive to me. If I'll be kissing this guy and seeing him naked in the future, I damn well better like what I see.

And that's why I believe your logic is flawed. Beauty= eye of the beholder may be a cliche but it's a cliche because it's tried and true. Personally, I don't consider the glasses girl you showed unpretty. I doubt other guys do either and I bet one or even more out there would choose to be with her as opposed to being "stuck" with her.

So if a person is pretty much incredibly attracted to their lover to the point where they can barely keep their hands off each other, having someone who is either equally or a bit more aesthetically pleasing is hardly gonna make a person cheat.

A Weakgeek

Feb 3, 2011
Finally someone gets it! Man, men are shit. They are so shallow and only think about sex. No wonder, they seem to be dicks with legs most of the time.

...Yup

Ashannon Blackthorn

Sep 5, 2011
To be blunt. Your friend is A)a slut B)a ***** C) self-justifying D) just not very nice and E) pretty fucking stupid. I recommend you stop being friends with this future train wreck.

To expand... she is A because you said she does this frequently. She is B because she deliberately seeks out people in relationships with the express purpose of fucking around with them. She is C because she uses the BS excuse "all men cheat" an a shitty rational instead of being honest and saying "I'm a slut". She is D because of C and she is E because if she expects people to believe her she's an idiot and she's an idiot if she thinks that she'll get away with it forever.

For the PC crowd: I use the term slut not as a slam against women, but as a slam against women like this. The ones who sleep with as many people as they can, especially when they doing it because they get some pleasure out of proving something. Being "all men cheat" or "other women are too stupid to relaize what I know".

bobhome2

Jul 10, 2010
Can't read all of this thread anymore...

Her rationale is an excuse to cheat. That's really it.

Not all men cheat, and not all women are true to their lovers. Simple as that, really.

nexus

May 30, 2012
Colour-Scientist said:
nexus said:
Colour-Scientist said:
.. whilst recovering from a late night out.

My life is stuck on a loop!
Something tells me you pick from a very small pool of men. Can't quite put my finger on it...
Actually I've been in a committed relationship for over two years but thanks for making assumptions!
I meant on the assumption that "All Men Cheat".. the pool being picked from is that of a certain lifestyle it seems?

God'sFist

May 8, 2012
JWAN said:
God said:
erttheking said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Hi.

I'm Daystar Clarion. You may know me from such social statuses as 'I've been with the same girl since I was 15', and 'Love is playing Borderlands coop with your significant other, then having sex with her'.

And I didn't cheat in any of them.

"Looks up" Sigh, at least Daystar isn't forever alone.

OT: No, not all men cheat, I am a man and I haven't cheaten on anyone, because I can't get into a relationship to cheat on anyone.
same boat as you man... same boat
When you guys do get into one. (I have confidence in you two) if you find yourself in the position to cheat, I suggest you don't. That shit follows you around. I've seen it come back in the weirdest places. I haven't cheated, and I never will because I had the opportunity to observe and learn what happens.

trust me when I say I never ever want to cheat, I mean if I want be with somebody I will let either current or otherwise know.

captcha-surface integral

Josh Hibbard

Jul 7, 2011
I don't want to argue against anyone but just I am a man who has been in a handful of serious relationships. I don't believe I've ever cheated unless you have a very strict definition of cheating. Still I have not kissed, or sexually touched any woman I was not dating, and any flirting I've done in such times has been incidental. I have been cheated on twice though, three times if I could the lesbian but considering I wasn't the right gender I don't consider that as bad. So cheated 0 out of 5 times, been cheated on twice...

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
What was it our old friend Yahtzee said?

Short answer: no.

Long answer: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Edit: HOLD UP YO THERE'S A BONUS QUESTION!!

...yes, I have been cheated on. It sucks. Worst part is, I took her back anyway only to be dumped like the day after. Maybe I should have read the signs or someshit. I mean, I'm fine with someone having multiple partners at once, as long as it's not a secret. Someone in a monogamous relationship should be honest to the other party and vice versa. But I'm fine with them saying "so I'm sexing you and I might wanna sex others," and then getting me to make a decision whether I want to stay in a relationship like that.

Also: some people are saying things like "she's a *****" and "I resent that statement". I really don't think it's that bad. Her opinion is bad and she should feel bad, but she isn't a bad person for it. She's obviously had 100% success rate (if you can call that success rate) being in a relationship in which she's either been cheated on or is cheating on. This girl doesn't deserve anger, she deserves to see that not everyone is like that. ...I will say that if she gets to this thread and just says "YEAH OF COURSE THEY SAY NO COS THEY ALL CHEAT AND JUST LIE ABOUT IT" I will personally condone slapping her upside the head.

iLazy

Aug 6, 2011
I don't know about the all mean cheat thing... but all I know is that women is a *****, and I hope karma bites her in the ass.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
faranar said:

Never make a comment like that to people in relationships ever again.

And marriage means FUCK ALL. Please, stop thinking it's where relationships get serious, jesus fucking christ. I'm tired of that.

Madgamer13

Sep 20, 2010
Colour-Scientist said:
...Snip!...
Greets!

I skipped the endless pages of responses, so my feedback is for Colour-Scientist only.

I personally do not care for whether I agree or not, since I have never cheated or been cheated on. Indeed, I've not been in such a relationship where I could face such an experience yet. As such, I cannot hold an opinion on what I do not know, apologies.

I do believe that her opinion forms a coping mechanism for her, however. Something to offset any harsh feelings of morality that may be involved. From how you have described it, she seems to use it as an excuse, to lessen the impact that she is a facilitator for cheating men.

Maybe she is ignoring that these men are using her? Setting a better-than-thou attitude into her rationale against her conquests would certainly help to make her feel like she is using them, the thrill of the risk and all that.

What do you think, Colour-Scientist?

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
An interesting dilemma.

As a man [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzDK70zO-Eo], objecting to this sort of behaviour is basically admitting that if you were in a relationship, and a stranger prepositioned for sex, you'd agree without question. Whereas not objecting to it is basically admitting that you want to be prepositioned by a stranger for sex.

Kinda like asking "does this outfit makes me look fat". There doesn't seem like a right answer, but Hanlon's razor says that it can't be that all women hate relationships (obviously if this were the case humanity would have died out when feminism happened)... maybe they're testing the waters for chubby chasers?