All Men Cheat

MrMixelPixel

Jul 7, 2010
Well, I've met every man ever, and I have done extensive research on all of their sex lives. I have come to the conclusion that... No, not all men cheat.

I have not cheated, (Granted, I've only been in two relationships... so it wasn't that hard)

I don't think the person mentioned in the opening post is that awful. Sure, tempting men who are already in committed relationships isn't something I'd be proud of. But, I more so blame the men that cheat on their significant others.

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
Vegosiux said:
Okay, guilty as charged. I glanced at the other guy's cards the other night when we were playing...but they can see the reflection of mine in my glasses, so there!

And that's as much seriousness as I am inclined to put into a reply to something like that.
Too risky, if someone spots you, you are in trouble. I use a deck of cards that when light shines on them you can make of the card markings, all you have to do is then sit opposite the light source, much easier XD

Webb5432

Jul 21, 2009
If some guys are going to cheat on their girlfriends, then they should not be in the relationship. However, this kind of test is probably like saying "let's blow up new jersey, and whoever survives deserves to live."

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
It's so very sad when the topic is pretty much answered in the most sensible manner possible by the fifth post down, and then it continues for another 10 pages.

Sad or hilarious, depending on how misanthropic you're feeling.

On topic: No. No they do not.
There are overly horny men. There are overly horny women.
And there are examples of both men and women who are perfectly capable of keeping it in their pants.

The Consequence

Aug 21, 2010
I will make this first part simple. I am man. I have NEVER cheated on any girlfriend I've had. I have noticed this type of lady though. She'd rather be the mistress the husband is taking out, then the teary-eyed wife he has left at home. This is her thinking, which really means she's insulated herself from being hurt because no one is cheating on her (at least this is her thinking or some variation thereof) but then again she isn't in a real relationship is she? Which is sad, and she will probably realize this at one point or another if she hasn't already, and is just talking big game about something she really feels fucked up about.

Satosuke

Dec 18, 2007
Answering this question requires having or having had a girlfriend or SO at some point, or at least being able to get a date once in one's life.

Having thus far failed miserably on both those counts, I wouldn't know. But this inane, pointless conversation seems to be the norm on this site.

Deimateos

Apr 25, 2009
Colour-Scientist said:
Her rationale is that "all men cheat"
She's doing it to inflate her fragile ego ("I'm so hot, it's impossible not to cheat on her with me!") and can't admit it to herself. I'd bet money that if a taken guy does refuse her advances, then she insinuates that he's somehow gay as rationale for how he could dare to refuse her.

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
Anyone at all (guy or girl) who even considers 'All men cheat' to be a possibility must have some serious loyalty issues.
Why on earth would anyone think all men cheat?! Has she had like one relationship where her boyfriend cheated and now considers that every man across the world must cheat too. Or maybe she's compensating? Heck I don't know.

All I know is I'm pretty sure this is one of the hundreds of reasons of why the saying 'Bros before Hoes' was created. Women... Different bloody species.

Cranky

Mar 12, 2012
Wow, I am loving the Fillion GIFs on this thread. Never seen most of them before.

Oh yeah, the other thing about the uhh cheaters, that is a bad opinion.

DirtyJunkieScum

Feb 5, 2012
Deimateos said:
She's doing it to inflate her fragile ego ("I'm so hot, it's impossible not to cheat on her with me!") and can't admit it to herself. I'd bet money that if a taken guy does refuse her advances, then she insinuates that he's somehow gay as rationale for how he could dare to refuse her.
Heh...yeah, I've seen that one a few times before (not cheating related though). "Has to be gay, I mean he couldn't just not fancy me, that's impossible..."

OT: I've only had 2 "grown up" relationships, the rest were pretty much based on a mutual like of sex and drugs so I've only had a couple of years where having sex with someone outside the relationship would be an issue, but in that time I have never done so or even contemplated doing so and have not knowingly been cheated on either.

tmande2nd

Oct 20, 2010
Well Biologically men are geared to deliver their payload to as many women as possible to further spread their own genes as much as possible.

However Socially most men dont cheat because they think its wrong.
Really though I have been cheated on, and I never would want to put someone through feeling that.

I mean you feel betrayed, used, and worthless all at the same time. You wonder if your significant other ever really told you the truth, if they meant it when they said they liked you or if you were just a conquest.

Honestly that girl in the OP...is a nasty person no other words for that. She sleeps around with MARRIED MEN, and shows no concern over it.

Griffolion

Elite Member
Aug 18, 2009
I cheated once, it wasn't sex, "just" a kiss with another girl. Never felt so terrible, admitted it pretty much the same day, dealt with it. Yeah, I was 16 at the time (now 23), but it's lived with me, never cheated since.

Captcha: "stand by me" - HOW THE HELL DOES IT KNOW?!

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
She can't aim for shit though, so that's where I come in with super crit headshots :D
o_O

Is your girlfriend related to mine, because its the same way with me. She cant shoot a gun straight (even standing still), while I can snipe the wings of a fly without killing it.

But when you give her a sword, she will leave everything dead, and leave me saying "Hey, stop stealing my kills as Im about to snipe them!"

Nantucket_v1legacy

acting on my best behaviour
Mar 6, 2012
Some people are just assholes.
I know women who cheat and I know men who cheat but that does not mean everybody cheats.
I had a friend who cheated on her boyfriend TWICE and he was as loyal as a dog.

She knew what she was doing but she believed, as she had been cheated on by her previous boyfriend in the past, that all men are like this and there is no changing it. Bad experiences can cloud your judgment.

OneShotMoofles

Aug 7, 2012
Nantucket said:
Some people are just assholes.
I know women who cheat and I know men who cheat but that does not mean everybody cheats.
I had a friend who cheated on her boyfriend TWICE and he was as loyal as a dog.

She knew what she was doing but she believed, as she had been cheated on by her previous boyfriend in the past, that all men are like this and there is no changing it. Bad experiences can cloud your judgment.
This is completely correct in my experience as well. People have bad experiences when they are young and never realize that people are not what they think, even when they are as close to the person as they can be. It's a sad fact of life. More women cheat than men, actually.

The difference is that more men are caught cheating than women, making it seem that men are the worse party.