(Alleged) Pros at Cons

MrPirate

Sep 12, 2007
It totally sucks that I live in Europe and will probably never be able to see you guys in person.

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
how about come to supernova or armageddon in australia? i really want to hug all of you guys and i'm straight lol you guys are that awesome and have been around my start of adult hood and etc forgot to say lol

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
MrPirate said:
It totally sucks that I live in Europe and will probably never be able to see you guys in person.
They did pay a visit to England recent-ish-ly... although their timing was poor, as the recent riots that broke out happened after they arrived.

Rakor

Mar 9, 2010
Off topic yet on topic, just started looking at the lrr site itself, such goodness to be had.

Not to be that guy, but to totally be him anyway, any of the lrr crew listen to japanese music? =D

Extragorey

Dec 24, 2010
Well, I would equate meeting you people in person at a Con to meeting celebrities - so you can't consider yourselves that uncool!

Unfortunately, I live in Queensland, so I'm not likely to ever meet you cool people in person. =\

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Damn it! I hate being in Saskatchewan, it makes stalking you guys amazingly difficult!

I wish I could go to the Calgary one but I probably won't have the funds for it. Such is life. But the video was fun and I want to know that joke <.<