Alone in the Dark: A Pyromaniacal Poking Simulator

BallPtPenTheif

Jun 11, 2008
nice review Gigantor. when will these survivial horror games learn that awkward and finnicky game mechanics are not the way to instill fear into the user?

maybe their next gimmick could be a lobster fisted two fingered protagonist who always fumbles and drops weapons and guns? that would be scarry wouldn't it? here comes a demon but your buttery lobster hands can't seem to pull the trigger in time.

qbert4ever

Dec 14, 2007
BallPtPenTheif said:
maybe their next gimmick could be a lobster fisted two fingered protagonist who always fumbles and drops weapons and guns? that would be scarry wouldn't it? here comes a demon but your buttery lobster hands can't seem to pull the trigger in time.
A part of me would really like to play that game, but only if the special edition comes with lobster meat and free butter.

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
the monopoly guy said:
I'm beginning to fear that a new bread of Yahtzee worship is emerging: Gigantor worship.
I know what you meant, but I'm tired and the typo made me chuckle.

Copter400

Sep 14, 2007
the monopoly guy said:
I'm beginning to fear that a new breed of Yahtzee worship is emerging: Gigantor worship.
I don't worship Gigantor, I just follow him home at night and hide in his bushes and salvage his trash.

PurpleRain

Dec 2, 2007
Copter400 said:
the monopoly guy said:
I'm beginning to fear that a new breed of Yahtzee worship is emerging: Gigantor worship.
I don't worship Gigantor, I just follow him home at night and hide in his bushes and salvage his trash.
Saturdays I collect his loose hair from under the lounge when he's at work.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
Copter400 said:
the monopoly guy said:
We Love you, Gigantor! 8D

Neat-o review, by the way.