Alright, lets swap Skyrim glitch stories.

Pancakehelicopter

Oct 16, 2011
Only one I have to share that's not already on here is that sometimes when my argonian dies, his tail goes straight up into the air and writhes around as if still alive. Kind of takes the seriousness out of my death....

Lejsen

Mar 2, 2011
Only thing that ever happened to me was the good ol' "kicked into space by a giant", my Skyrim experience has been very much bug free.

hooksashands

Apr 11, 2010
The whole game is one big glitch. I stopped playing after 2 store NPCs kept freezing me in the inventory screen. Five times in a row. Honestly, Skyrim is the most buggy game I've played to date. It kind of sucks.

dark_mist34

Nov 24, 2009
ok first up the game breaking. It seem every now and then it starts failing to load textures and stuff starts showing up purple-ish white second and more annoying it quits at random times usually at load screens (mainly when fast traveling)

And now for funny. Weird stuff happens when getting off stolen horse one time so far it launched it self 50 feet and died. Dragon being more interested in killing wild life than the one attacking it. Arriving at blacksmith during open hour and the smith is not there wait 1 hour and he falls out of sky (unharmed) and starts working.

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
I bought a horse once and rode it from Whiterun to a place near Markarth. I saw a bunch of people that needed help so i got off. Then my horse rocketed backwards the way it came, presumably back to Whiterun.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
Only thing that's happened to me is reaching low orbit with the aid of a giant. And I still think that's a feature rather than a glitch.

Voidrunner

Feb 26, 2011
I had the duplicate of Louis Letrush bug, I finish up his quest and next time I'm going to the Whiterun stables I see Louis on horseback stuck half in the ground. The next time I come back and now there are two copies of Louis, one stuck in the ground and other standing. As you can probably guess the next time I come back there are now three copies of him. Thankfully that was on an old playthrough so he never got a chance to take over the world, I think I'll be avoiding his quest in future.

Josh Horton

Apr 6, 2011
*grumble grumble* Thieve's Guild bug... *grumble grumble* Can't do it anymore *grumble grumble* I'm depressed now..

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
Walking up the 7,000 Steps to High Hrothgar, when a dead goat blasted past my screen. I like to believe the Greybeards were having a goat-throwing competition.

Domehammer

Jun 17, 2011
Enchanting table bug is probably worst I found. If I manage to scroll back while on enchanting table and then try to leave I go back to first person but am frozen in position to do enchanting and have to reload a save.

brainslurper

Aug 18, 2009
I can't buy a house in windhelm. When I ask the guy says there have been some unpleasantries, but I can't do the quest to solve the murders because I can't find the dead girl in the graveyarddd AARRGGHHHH.
Alduin had a missing texture when I fought him.
Every building in windhelm has no walls whatsoever.
Every time I go to windhelm there is a dragon.
Every time I fast travel there is a dead dragon flying out of the ground.
Arch mage had a missing texture.

This is still the best game I have ever played.

Sarynroth

Oct 8, 2010
I currently have an arrow and an ice bolt sticking in me that don't want to go away. Its a little distracting when you have a giant glowing piece of ice stuck in your back while your trying to sneak around.

iTwitch

Sep 2, 2009
realist1990 said:
I got attacked by an invisible Khajiit. the only way i could kill him was I used the detect life shout..still not sure if it was meant to be a glitch or not.

I was under the impression that giants were supposed to send you into low-nirn orbit, it's happend to so many people I know I don't think it can be called a glitch
I've also been attacked by that khajiit, although I didn't have detect life so was flailing around in a circle looking for the red mark on the compass until it finally died. Was really disappointed with the loot, if it were fallout I'm sure there'd of been some form of unique item!

Suicida1 Midget

Jun 11, 2011
Found a bear while trying to get a werewolf totem. He died on the small iron bar on the ground and was stuck in a running in the same spot animation. Its Boscott the running dead bear.

That dragon lich that had the staff of magus got stuck behind a rock so i could just lob arrows at him and not be insta killed.

My Red Eagle mission is bugged and anytime i read a book about him the mission reopens and have to do everylittle thing again.

Not that theres anything wrong with this but when i made a return visit to the graybeards i found one getting a lap dance from the other.

Killed a dragon at the college of winterhold. Then the dancing dragon bug made him ***** slap the hell outta savos aren.

I am able to loot ghost before they vanish. Especally if you grab their weapons.

Kapri

Jul 20, 2011
This is an annoying glitch: unable to use weapon racks or random weapons disappearing off of my wall. Namely the Skull of Corruption. STILL pissed about that.

My friend has been running into two glitches: 1) invisible enemies, 2) not absorbing dragon souls. It's baaaaad.

EDIT: Also, if you use Firebolt on a dragon's corpse, it goes FLYING. Soooo much fun!