Alright you sick freaks its time to confess you most loved evil momment in gaming.

Darth_Dude

Jul 11, 2008
I would play every mission in a Hitman game, where I'd either go on a massive rampage and kill everyone in the map, or I'd do it stealthily....one at a time....

Also, In the mission where you go into the virtual reality thing to that 50's town in Fallout 3, I went and dismembered every person, running from house to house enjoying them screaming and running away.

Oh the the kids crying when I showed the limbs of thier parents to them..

God damn, I am evil.

PerfectEnemy

Aug 7, 2011
Any game where you can look down the barrel of a gun and aim at an NPC's head and/or private parts.

Major bonus if you can actually shoot them, too, and a burst of red pops out of them while they stand there and shout "Watch where you're shootin'!" or "Check your weapon!"

volcanblade

Jan 11, 2010
Systematically massacring every NPC possible in a few of Oblivion's cities. There is nothing quite as nice as the look of the barracks in the city full of dead guards.

Let's see them tell me to "Stop" or that I've "violated the law" now, MUAHAHA... ah anyway it was fun. (I may have been slightly bitter that a guard wouldn't stop following and attacking me even after I had no bounty after a theft)

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Iwata said:
Nuking Megaton in "Fallout 3". Unfortunately the person I sacrificed an entire settlement's population to kill ended up being the sole survivor. Imagine that.
Yeah, I had the same problem. I nuked the place just to kill her. When I found out she was alive though I thought about killing her, but decided not to. If someone survives a nuke they deserve to live I guess.

I wonder if the devs did that because they KNEW it would annoy people?

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
The super-evil ending of Mask of the Betrayer.

You don't eff around with just a few deaths. Oh, no

You devour the spirt of emptyness and shackle a dead god to do your bidding and can become something so wretched, that even the petty gods stand against you

someguyfromhell666

Oct 11, 2010
In GTA4, it's really fun to barge into a hospital, and run around shooting everyone inside, especially the people on the hospital beds. (It's especially fun to throw Molotovs at those people, to watch the last bit of life they have burn away.) Then, when the cops inevitably kill me, and I end up in front of the same hospital, I do it all again!

Mr Thin

Apr 4, 2010
Either the bit in Saints Row 2 where
you stuff Maero's girlfriend Jessica in the boot of a car, and let him run her over with his monster truck,

or playing with corpses in Fallout 3. I'd just killed a few raiders in a house; and for no particular reason, I decided to get out the Ripper, chop them all up, and throw all the pieces into a bathtub.

I can't say I really enjoyed doing that, but it was fascinating, and looking back I realise that was actually pretty messed up.

Rusty pumpkin

Sep 25, 2009
There's this 1 side quest in Fallout new vegas that involves being a sort of 'matchmaker'. Shortly after completing this quest, I watch the two hug and talk for about a minute, before I murder them both with a fire axe. And mutilate the bodies. Followed by cannibalism.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I was rude to an NPC....

then I promptly re-loead so it never happened

oh and I did kill Colin Moriary in FO3 because he was an ass who deserved it (the townsfolk did not agree however)

The Dreamer

Jul 1, 2011
I romanced Jack in Mass Effect 2 for the sole purpose of watching the tears roll down her face when I completely rejected her. Then I got her and the rest of my squad killed (Except for Miranda and Zaeed, cause I needed someone to save my selfish behind). I will never forgive myself... But it was a nice cathartic way to change up what had been up to that point a paragon playthrough.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
When I figured out that you could reverse pickpocket explosives into people pockets in Fallout 3. I just feel such glee watching them flail their arms around, screaming and trying to warn others.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
Apart from those times morality systems basically force you to be a complete asshole when doing an evil runthrough, about the worst thing I've ever done that I can remember was going through a village in Medal of Honor Allied Assault, that you had to do stealthily, and had a manual silenced pistol that you had to re-cock every shot and a headshot was a one-hit-kill, otherwise it took about 5 body shots. So when you came across a Nazi it was easier to hit them in the body so they'd enter the 2-3 second long wounded animation where they don't attack, and then use that pause time to aim for their head and kill them execution style.

I just remember it because my friend was watching me at the time and was freaked out by the brutality of it (deliberately wounding and then killing, rather than going for the headshot first time) I was just doing it that way because it was the most efficient way.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
rutcommapat said:
There's a certain alley in GTA 4 where I can take cover behind a building too tall and too close to the building next to it to allow helicopters to get anywhere close to me. When in this alley I can shoot cops and cop cars for hours without difficulty. I suppose I could do this in the hospital too, but in the hospital you can't blow up the cop cars, and you don't have as wide an area to shoot in.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that the entirity of Saints Row 2 would fit into this category.
The entire Brotherhood storyline.... lol fuck I restarted after playing that just so that I could make the Joker.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Prototype. Pretty much all of it. Although special mention goes to the time I consumed an old woman, ran up to the top of one of the taller towers, jumped off and (reasonably) near the bottom used some big as move and shouted "Who am I?" like so and hit the ground killing a number of people.

Fugitive Panda

Jan 21, 2011
The Demon Path in Soul Nomad. All of it.

Screwing around in sandboxes or choosing the evil dialogue option is fun and all, but there's something about playing a linear RPG where your character is so completely evil, that EVERYONE, heroes and villains alike, are united in their opposition of you. The warring gods that make up half the plot call a truce to try to stop you, but by that point you are so ungodly powerful that the game doesn't even acknowledge the battle as a fight worth making playable, or even representing with a decent cut-scene.

And better/worse, is that you access it AFTER you've played the game normally, and are now forced to watch all the characters you've grown to love come to despise you, with no choice but to kill them.

Nuclear_Suspect

Jun 1, 2010
Playing Saints Row 2 with my mate, he was taking FOREVER picking clothes and whatnot.
So i got a car and planted C4 on the blind spots, waited till my mate got in, gunned the car driving wild and all that jazz and ended up driving it into the river after a jump.. of course i jumped to safety... just to hear the sweet sweet words:

"Hey, cant I just like, change seats and..."
*bip bip*
(Car shrapnel everywhere)
"..... you're a dick, you know that?"