Alt+Escape: Corpse Craft

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Alt+Escape: Corpse Craft

Corpse Craft is a puzzle-action-strategy game with a wonderfully macabre aesthetic.

Read Full Article

Florion

Dec 7, 2008
Ralph? Jack? Madhouse in the absence of adult supervision? I like the Lord of the Flies reference. =3

Moriarty

Apr 29, 2009
the exploding dogs are supposed to be weak against the defenders? hmm i always used 5-6 of them to blow enemy defenses up before i clawed them down

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
Why, Necromancy is banned in the Imperial lands. Wait till the guards hear of this!

STOP!
You have violated the law! Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.

Remzer

Provider of Nutrients
Jul 29, 2009
Almost a year after this article was published, it's not relevant anymore (and probably never was to most), but Eygor Weardd is actually an anagram of Edward Gorey...

Gamer234

Jun 3, 2011
That was funny, I noticed the Lord of the Flies reference too when I was playing this game! It was a fun little game, but took a second to figure out what was going on. I LOVE the style of the game. Even though it's just a cartoon game, the game and sound are both definitely eerie. Maybe it was because I was playing with earphones on, but who knows. It's a fun game, but not as addictive as some other games that I have played recently.