Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
I made it through the hole game
hint for last level: Do like one of the tricks in 'The Prestige' :D

silversun101

Nov 12, 2009
Generator said:
silversun101 said:
I can't make this game work. When I right click I just get the "settings" and "about adobe flash player" menu. There is no copy, paste, etc. What am I doing wrong?
Do you have a Mac (or at least Safari as your browser)? I'm having the exact same problem.
I do have a Mac. Would that really be my problem?

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
It sort of saddens me that a lot of the games mentioned in this feature are far better than the current-generation fare.

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
Kaisharga said:
This game has some really terrible design, but the idea behind it is neat. If only you could use ctrl-V/C/X, or if opening the menu paused the thing! Alas, it's completely goddamned unplayable on a laptop touchpad.
Yeah, it won't work with my touchpad, I might have to break out the mouse...
EDIT: It still won't work, nothing happens when I copy/paste.

Generator

May 8, 2009
silversun101 said:
Generator said:
silversun101 said:
I can't make this game work. When I right click I just get the "settings" and "about adobe flash player" menu. There is no copy, paste, etc. What am I doing wrong?
Do you have a Mac (or at least Safari as your browser)? I'm having the exact same problem.
I do have a Mac. Would that really be my problem?
I dunno, but I have one too and I also was unable to play it. A lot of games are incompatible with Macs, even flash games, so it could be the problem.

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
SirBryghtside said:
CantFaketheFunk said:
It's a cool game, but I'm stuck on the one where you get three enemies, and you can't C&P anyone...

EDIT: No, wait, I got it...

It was really annoying :mad:
seriously, it is isnt it?
i was thinking "this is the same as the last one, just impossible"
i was dropping crates and torches on them, and then thought. oh right

last level is easy, when it cuts properly

Kaisharga said:
This game has some really terrible design, but the idea behind it is neat. If only you could use ctrl-V/C/X, or if opening the menu paused the thing! Alas, it's completely goddamned unplayable on a laptop touchpad.
it sort of does pause it, but its really tempermental about when

Omegatronacles

Guardian Of Forever
Oct 15, 2009
So much promise with such lousy execution.

Seriously needs to be more forgiving about the positioning of the mouse, and needs to respond faster to commands given

Bellvedere

Jul 31, 2008
I would be happy with just a fast foward. Setting everything up and then waiting for slow Gnomey makes me sad. Also I accidently clicked the x instead of the restart...

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
Same thing with me, just a bunch of lines and then the settings and stuff. I could go into boot camp and then see if it works then, but to be honest I really don't care enough.