Alt+Escape: Frantic 2

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Alt+Escape: Frantic 2

Also known as "OH GOD WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BULLETS" 2.

Read Full Article

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
I don't know how to say this, but that was kind of...easy (and I was playing intense mode). It's somewhat dissapointing, given the murderous Uncharted-grade difficulty curve these titles usually have.

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
Well, it was amusing. Really amusing.

Nothing as a frantic soundtrack to pump your blood.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Fat Man Spoon said:
Oh wow, a sequel?

I'm so playing this.
It came out just a few days after the first one was on the Summer E Games.
Fat Man Spoon said:
Ok, got to the 4th level on 'Frantic' difficulty.
Not really so hard.

But Gods, there were a lot of bullets...
Indeed there are. Try doing the Boss Rush mode on Frantic. You won't know whether to stare or dodge. The Boss Rush mode is in Extras.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
after my epileptic attack i rushed back, thanks funk, i stopped using kongregate shortly after the summer games and for some reason i have yet to stumble it.
thumbs up.

zidine100

Mar 19, 2009
Why does the music remind me of touhou? Sounds like a remix, but i cant place it. Wait, Marisa......(marisa theme) dang it. ahh and the bonus attack looks like master spark.

anyway, decent game.

edit: bosses die to quickly, even last ones (on frantic). But overall, good paterns and good bullet to hitbox ratio, so who am i to complain.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
you rolled a one said:
i beat it on frantic not that hard
Well, look at mister I-eat-bulluts-for-breakfast here.

I only got to level three on the first episode on frantic. I gave up on trying work out where I was supposed to shoot at and just aimed at moving around the bullets. Which I failed at. : (

SlightlyEvil

Jan 17, 2008
I've noticed that sometimes, the boss's bullets are replaced by $1000 coins instead of $10 coins. This happened to me on both bosses of the last level of episode 2, letting me end with over $400k (that I could not use). What's the trigger for this happening?