Alt+Escape: Robot Unicorn Attack

Jordan Deam

Jan 11, 2008
Alt+Escape: Robot Unicorn Attack

This is without a doubt the most badass game about unicorns you'll play this week.

Read Full Article

ckeymel

Jun 24, 2008
<3 it! :D Also, thanks for explaining the dolphins, I plummeted to my death many times just trying to get them, because I thought they were collectible.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Best. Game. Ever.

I've shared this with a bunch of my friends already. I don't think any one of them is secure in their sexuality anymore.

Calatar

May 13, 2009
I <3 unicorns! All that side-scrolling action made my frame of reference trip out once I stopped playing though. Suddenly, EVERYTHING was moving to the left.

GreyWolf257

Oct 1, 2009
Two words: Fucking. Awesome.

This game is a lot more entertaining than I expected it to be. The soundtrack is surprisingly entertaining to, in a sort of creepy way.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
I love Adult Swim Games! I used to hear this song by Erasure when I was a kid and the game is great but I prefer Radioactive Zombie Teddy Bears.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
That was... different.

On the brightside I now know where to get a link that can make Homophobes quiver with fear.

6,000 points by the way.

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
Lol, South Park reference.

Either someone's on some major drugs, or they actually hired a 10 year old girl.

13,220, pretty challenging game.

pffh

Oct 10, 2008
Fun game but after I realised you can double jump, dash, jump, dash and jump again before you need to land (can be chained longer on longer jumps and with good timing) it became a lot easier.

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
The gameplay was surprisingly entertaining altough I hate the whole "It's got a funny meme so it's AWESOME!!!1!" mentality.

Spaghetti

Goes Well With Pesto
Sep 2, 2009
That was actually rather fun. Plus the soundtrack was awsome.

16,440 by the way

EDIT: Damn that song is catchy...

Johkmil

Apr 14, 2009
That was awesome. Simple and addicting gameplay combined with fantastically queer visuals and soundtrack.

Highscore so far is 16,472 (after three "wishes")

Negative

Feb 12, 2010
Me and my GF are now in a viscious battle over who can get the better score. My god is this addictive!

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Nov 17, 2020
Jordan Deam said:
This is without a doubt the most badass game about unicorns you'll play this week.
I don't know about that - Secret of the Magic Crystals [http://store.steampowered.com/app/45100/] is available on Steam.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
o_O

damn... im afraid but i liked that game, its so gay, its the gayest game i have ever played

lived the song, now i want to download it!

and loved that when you crashed the head of the robot unicorn was crying hahaha

WastedHero

Jan 14, 2009

...and for some reason I now want to do a Google image search of Anderson Cooper...

weird.

tendo82

Uncanny Valley Cave Dweller
Nov 30, 2007
I wouldn't say it's as good as the Larry Craig rhythm game(foot tapping mechanic), set to Bronski Beat's Smalltown Boy, that came out(no pun intended) briefly last year. But I suppose it'll do for now.

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
I'm honestly surprised you picked this (since Balloon in a Wasteland came out this week) but, whatever. This game is awesome anyway.

SultanP

Mar 15, 2009
Calatar said:
I <3 unicorns! All that side-scrolling action made my frame of reference trip out once I stopped playing though. Suddenly, EVERYTHING was moving to the left.
You too?! That takes a load off my mind, I thought I might have gotten food poisoning again, or that it might be the game. Glad to know it's the game. Especially since I just cleaned the bathroom.

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
I never thought playing as a unicorn could be so kickass. A shame my browser keeps crashing when I play it.

orangeban

Nov 27, 2009
Help my life has been eaten by this game!
Seriously I just keep wanting to come back.

Also does anyone know what that song is? It haunts my dreams.... in a good way :)

Generator

May 8, 2009
That was pretty entertaining although it does manage to get old pretty quickly. The music fit nicely with the game though, and it did kill some time, so thanks again for the browser game!

And around 7,000, by the way.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
This game has a very simple compulsion to it. I keep playing it over and over and over again. You almost get into a trance like state and pretty soon, where did that hour go.

But for the concept, I picture a bunch of people in a room like,
"We need a game the will appeal to both boys and girls,
"well boys like robots"
"hmmm, well girls like unicorns"
"Wait, I got it! Robot unicorns"
"BRILLIANT!"
and high fives all around.

EDIT: I made it past 50k... I'm so sad.

Diddy_King

Jul 9, 2009
If loving this game makes me gay then by god I'm....
ok...NM I'll stop there. But I do love the game...
I'm NOT gay...
......really

orangeban

Nov 27, 2009
Man if I this is what girls lives are like all the time then I envie them.
48,000 (3 wishes)

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
I got 59,000. My friend got 65. My girlfriend got 35. Everyone I know will be consumed by the power of the unicorns!
(it never ends... never ends...)

WhiteTigerShiro

Sep 26, 2008
Call4Duty said:
My highscore is 74 948...

I think I'm going to go see a therapist.
Mine was 72k. When you're on the phone making the appointment, sign me up for the hour after he's done talking to you.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
this game is actuallly....fun. i'm scared, it's been so long since i played a decent game to calm me down from anger..this is scary

Skizle

Feb 12, 2009
"It's pretty much the gayest thing ever"

Congratulations, this line was feature in their latest ad campaign for this game.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Skizle said:

Congratulations, this line was feature in their latest ad campaign for this game.
AstorSapolsky said:
Congrats! You made the adult swim bump with the line "it's pretty much the gayest thing ever."
Source plz?

Skizle

Feb 12, 2009
John Funk said:
Skizle said:

AstorSapolsky said:
Congrats! You made the adult swim bump with the line "it's pretty much the gayest thing ever."
Source plz?
Its a farily new commercial that started this week. I'm having trouble finding a link for this, but I'm sure if you watch Adult Swim for an hour or two you will find it. I'll keep looking.

Skizle

Feb 12, 2009
John Funk said:
Skizle said:

AstorSapolsky said:
Source plz?
ok heres a link to it http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/2149

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Oh My God, I love this game, I just blew an hour of studying time on it. I've decided to review it this weekend once my Midterms are done

SamuelT

Jan 7, 2021
Country
Nederland
The entirety of /v/ is now dedicated to 'the best game ever.' With the song standard on the page.

warbaloon

Aug 11, 2009
SamuelT said:
The entirety of /v/ is now dedicated to 'the best game ever.' With the song standard on the page.
the pink background makes it hard to read...

SamuelT

Jan 7, 2021
Country
Nederland
warbaloon said:
SamuelT said:
the pink background makes it hard to read...
Heh. I don't really read anything on 4chan. Just sort of brouse and see if anything catches my eye.

No, not like that. Get your mind out of the gutter..

alittlepepper

Feb 14, 2010
Ridiculously addictive game for some reason.
60,100-ish after three wishes. Is really fun once you get up past 10k on a single run because you start going so fast. o_O

Nexus424

Master Of All That Is Frosty
Dec 26, 2008
Hmmm so it's past 70k that you need the therapy.

Darn I need that all over then. It was just too addictive.

the1ultimate

Apr 7, 2009
This game it's so... Pretty... And fun... And the music...

Always, I want to be with you!

Unicorns man? They're cool, and so are rainbows.

SHWiMM

Sep 30, 2009
This is easily the best browser game ever made. The eastern European country that I'm currently spending my exchange year in has become obsessed with this game ever since I introduced it to my buddies here and they started circulating it. Just spreading the good news. And capitalism.

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
I love that game and I don't care who knows it! I will now get a massive unicorn poster for my room.

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
Gotta revive this thread just because this game came to FACEBOOK! I've never played a flash game this fun, and now I can compare scores with my (straight, I swear) friends!

Adventurer2626

Jan 21, 2010
This game is crack on speed. If you want some semblance of a life don't start. Or at least have another equally addictive game ready to switch over to.