Alt+Escape: Time Fcuk

Copter400

Sep 14, 2007
I have to resist the temptation to take out my eyes for seeing so beautiful a game. That was a chilling, surreal experience, and one of the best games I've ever played.

Ajna

Doublethinker
Mar 19, 2009
Took me an hour and a half. But I beat it, resisting the temptation for a guide... I regret to admit I had to use both skips, though.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
I got all the way to the last stage with one skip left. Got annoyed and skipped it. Went back to the title screen.

Argh.

Pity. It's an interesting game, but the music gets annoying after stage 5 and it sometimes gets hellaciously hard.

Nemorov

May 20, 2009
Huh... looks interesting.

*Three hours later*

Yeah, that's one hella addictive game. 0_o

Also... definite reference to Sunn 0))). I approve.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
I'm still replaying Spewer, so I expect this to be bloody amazing too.
Shame my connection has been buggered of late.

SomeUnregPunk

Jan 15, 2009
this and his other game "Meat Boy" is awesome.
In that death isn't a jarring experience.
Where you do not have to wait a minute of two before you can play again.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Twenty minutes from the future? Ease the Friday afternoon? It took me all weekend to finish this devilish game. It's great.

DragonWright

May 25, 2009
I started this in the morning, and I was all

"M'kay, just gonna finish this level then get ready to leave.
"...right after this level.
"Just one more.
"I mean it this time..."

henrebotha

Jan 29, 2009
It gets hard around "The Tip". Any hints?
Jim Grim said:
Possibly the best storyline I've seen in a flash game. Can't wait to see more power of three stuff!
I urge you to play Gateway I & II (both on Newgrounds).

rossatdi

Aug 27, 2008
Great game. Had to skip the second to last one, just couldn't figure out how I was supposed to get the boxes. Played at work so missed the music and story but excellent none-the-less.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
I have some questions about the possible endings I'll put them in a spoiler tag.

[spoiler"spoiler"]OK I got the ending with the pill and the ending where you merge with other you. Are there any others? Like can you kill other you?[/spoiler]

Ajna

Doublethinker
Mar 19, 2009
Eric the Orange said:
I have some questions about the possible endings I'll put them in a spoiler tag.

[spoiler"spoiler"]OK I got the ending with the pill and the ending where you merge with other you. Are there any others? Like can you kill other you?[/spoiler]
No, those are the only endings.

LostTimeLady

Dec 17, 2009
What a bizzare little game. I love the sureal atmosphere plus time travel is awesome but I might have another stab at it when I'm less likely to get frustrated. The fact you have to restart a whole level when you fall is kind of annoying but hay.
Good game though. Wierd as anything mind.