Am I the only one who doesn't have Modern Warfare 2?

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
No, you're not. I hate FPS games, especially COD so i don't have it ofcourse. The fucking fanboys in my school are annoying.

Aug 25, 2009
I still want my button that says 'you are never the only one, ever.'

No, I haven't bought it, I have never bought a CoD game, and I am distinctly uninterested in MW2. You are never the only one, ever.

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
I don't have it either! Shooty shooty bang bang fests don't typically interest me, and there's far too much emphasis on the multiplayer, something I don't really care about. Although, I'll probably end up buying it eventually because I'm a trophy whore..... it's a special illness.

Pielikey

Jul 31, 2009
Bah. I'm waiting for it to go on sale at Steam or something, but I think 50% off is still about 40 dollars too much for what they've done to the online multi-player.

Darkmaster127

Aug 13, 2008
No, i haven't got it either. I'll do the same as i do any of the mainstream games i probably won't have that much fun with and borrow it off one/more of my friends when they get bored with it.

Bagaloo

Sep 17, 2008
I like the CoD games, I just never bought one myself. My first experience on CoD 2 was my dad's old copy for the PC, and my brother bought me CoD4 last Christmas / Birthday (whenever it was released) more so he could play it with me than because I actually wanted it. Don't get me wrong though, brilliant game, loved it, glad he got it for me.

As for CoD5, brother got that for himself, and I was his partner in crime for the Nazi Zombies minigame. And now he has got MW2, but because I'm at uni and he is at home, I havn't had a chance to play it yet. Probably will give it a go when I get back home over Christmas.

Latest gaming purchase was L4D2, which I am thouroughly enjoying and is taking up most of my leisure time :)

can't-think

Aug 31, 2009
I didn't buy it, I didn't like cod4 either, played MW2 at my friends house and it was ok but not worth 120$

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
I don't have it because I don't have the first Modern Warfare. However, I intend to but the first game, after which I will most likely get the second as well.

ActionDan

Jun 29, 2009
Not getting it. I'll play the Campaign over my friends house who has it. I heard I won't be there very long.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Flamezdudes said:
No, you're not. I hate FPS games, especially COD so i don't have it ofcourse. The fucking fanboys in my school are annoying.
may i ask whats wrong with FPS games? lol

mightybozz

Aug 20, 2009
Not got cod4 or MW2 because I have never given a toss about online multiplayer. Therefore there's no reason for me to pay for a 5 hour romp of military dickheads in single player. That's a demo, not a game.

miguelle

Oct 9, 2009
I don't have the game and I will not buy it because(played at my friends house):
1. they hacked PC multiplayer
2. costs more
3. its more of a datadisk (4 hours of single player)
4. again stupid CIA and their plans