Am I the only one who doesn't have Modern Warfare 2?

Keela

Aug 16, 2008
Have it, think it's excellent EXCEPT for the whole camping problem that Call of Duty has always had. Also, it's too easy for people to rank up. They go into Cage Match with a friend, each get Tactical Insertion, and take turns headshot-ing each other. Other than that, it's awesome. Spec Ops is amazing. I would give it a rent to see if it appeals to you.

And no, I have one friend on XBox who lives in Louisiana (hur hur) and he bought Assassin's Creed 2 instead. I'm hoping to save up my pennies and get it in a couple weeks.

blarg478

Mar 27, 2009
I don't have it, nor do I plan to. A short single player campaign and great multiplayer just isn't enough for me to spend my thin amount of money on a $70 game.

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
Nope, don't plan to.

Too many people going "I'MMA PRESTIEGE BEFORE THE WEEK'S ENDED"

Lameass twats in my school.

nilus2k

Oct 22, 2008
Not gonna get it. Found the first one to be a boring standard military FPS. Rather play L4D2 or Dragon Age instead.

Jun 11, 2008
Nope I will not be getting the game as I am one of the boycotters who actually knows the meaning of the word so until I get lean, console commands, and dedicated servers back I will not ever ever buy this game as it is not worth buying it for single player.

ryukage_sama

Mar 12, 2009
I haven't bought it yet, but I'm used to being a social outcast.

Seriously though, I haven't bought video games as new releases for years because of the price difference between a new release and sale prices that come up ~6-12 months later. Black Friday sales already have games like Borderlands, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Dragon Age, and Left 4 Dead 2 listed for $35-$40. I can get FarCry 2 for $5! I spend hundreds less each year because I shop a year behind. It also keeps me from buying a game before the market has had a chance to rate a game.

Still, games like Bioshock 2, Assassins Creed 2, and Bayonetta (especially Bayonetta) tempt me to splurge the extra $20.

Don't feel bad for not supporting the 'New Release Frenzy'. The game is going to be just as much fun in a year.

LadyZephyr

Nov 1, 2007
Boycotting Activision. No, not for the server thing, but for the bullshit they pulled with Brutal Legend, the assholes.

jthm

Jun 28, 2008
No, I don't have it either. Too overhyped for me. I don't buy a game when everyone tells me it's the second coming of Christ because I'm always disappointed. I'll probably steal my little brother's copy in a few months to try it, but until then I'm enjoying Dragon Age.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
With anything that's hugely popular, there's going to be someone who doesn't like it, I'm sure you're not alone.
I watched my boyfriend play, but he wouldn't let me play so I have no first hand experience >=[
He was like Gollum with his controller.
"My precious!"

Akai Shizuku

Jul 24, 2009
I have the DS companion game, Mobilized, but I guess that counts. So I suppose I do and do not at the same time.

It's freaking awesome, by the way.

Fiannaz

Mar 20, 2009
Im not gonna buy this game. The first one was quite entertaining but FPS games doesnt really appeal to me with a few exceptions

C117

Aug 14, 2009
I honestly don't understand all the hype with Modern Warfare 2.But then again, I've never played any Call of Duty, so I might change my opinion once I try out COD4.

Cod... isn't that somekind of fish...?

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
I only got Call of duty 4 in June.So I don't see myself buying it any time soon and my friend has it anyway so I can just go over to his house to play it.Anyway I'm geting Halo 3:ODSt before I get COD:MW2.

Adzma

Sep 20, 2009
I don't have it and don't plan to get it in the near future. Why? Because I'm one of the few people who realise that it's just another generic FPS that brings nothing new to the genre.

SithLibrarian

Mar 20, 2009
I don't have it. I played some split screen co-op with a friend using his copy of the game and that was more than enough for me.