Amazing Crossover Cameo Infiltrates Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
Didju rike id?

For a second there my brain made the ! sound but then when I saw it was Raiden I stopped caring hahaha. Here goes:

This will surely kill off a few braincells.

Jimmybobjr

Aug 3, 2010
Brotherofwill said:
Didju rike id?

For a second there my brain made the ! sound but then when I saw it was Raiden I stopped caring hahaha. Here goes:

This will surely kill off a few braincells.
It sure did.

And no, i did not Rike id.

gabe12301

Jun 30, 2010
why would they do that? now half the people in the game are going to be wearing the same thing...it will be like hayabusa all over again!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Pretty cool, though I'm neither a fan of MGS in general nor Raiden specifically. Still, I get a kick out of those things.

Dan E

Jun 16, 2010
Well I haven't played MGS4 but the costume still looks cool. But its renaissance Rome and I'll be an assassin not a frickin harlequin thank you. That's for multiplayer

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
John Funk said:
A Joystiq reader [http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/03/metal-gear-raiden-joins-assassins-creed-brotherhood] sent in the images you see here, revealing ninja-Raiden as an alternate unlockable costume for Ezio in the upcoming Brotherhood. The tipster claims that the Raiden skin is unlocked by fully completing the Animus' new training mode, which seems like a bit of an easy task for unlocking a costume that looks this cool - but I'm not going to complain.
I think the entire multiplayer mode is considered the "training" thing, and if you get 100% of the awards and levels and stuff you'd get it, but I could be completely wrong.

Still, seems only fitting since MGS4 had an Altair costume you could unlock, so this is awesome in my book!

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
gabe12301 said:
why would they do that? now half the people in the game are going to be wearing the same thing...it will be like hayabusa all over again!
That was annoying... I went to a lot of trouble to unlock the Hayabusa armour, and then found everyone wearing it. I had to change away from it on general principle - there's no point to customisation if everyone uses the same thing.

Also, as a result of this, I just made my first ever youtube comment. And my second. It's surprisingly hard to work out if you've actually posted, so the inevitable double post reared it's ugly head...

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
Wow, that so isn't entirely out of place in all regards imaginable for an Assassins Creed game. /sarcasm

Sometimes I just hate some of these gimmick costumes, really..

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
I'd rather they put in the Raiden everyone hates just to piss everyone off. Or even better, Master Chief.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
I dunno what to say. Future cyborg ninja assassin? Everyone in that time period is like a pathetic hobo compared to him. A hobo that can't even stand long enough to stop wetting himself to throw empty soup cans at you. HOW DOES THIS OUTFIT MAKE SENSE?

I mean, I'm sure it's badass, but seriously? If this were actually Raiden, there would be no way you could lose.

Nexus4

Jul 13, 2010
Don't worry, as long as he keeps his head down and blends in with the crowd he will remain 'igcognito'...wait

VondeVon

Dec 30, 2009
Wow, this was way out of left field!

A bonus for fans, but for me it shall gather digital dust.

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
now that is awesome. this is so out of place that it feels awesome.

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
Alar said:
I dunno what to say. Future cyborg ninja assassin? Everyone in that time period is like a pathetic hobo compared to him. A hobo that can't even stand long enough to stop wetting himself to throw empty soup cans at you. HOW DOES THIS OUTFIT MAKE SENSE?

I mean, I'm sure it's badass, but seriously? If this were actually Raiden, there would be no way you could lose.
If you remember, its not actually set in the Renaissance, its set in a constructed version of it within the Animus machine, so basically it could be programmed that all the people look like that, couldn't it?

OT: I am quite unsure about getting this game, this has certainly made it more appealing, but I'm still gonna wait until it comes out.

If thats a muliplayer costume then its gonna be a pretty rubbish one because it will stand out like a cyborg in the Renaissance.