America's Army Nabs Five Guinness Records

Isaac Dodgson

The Mad Hatter
May 11, 2008
Well, if they're just giving out awards, than I propose that this website gets one for "Largest Webzine Community entitled "The Escapist""

Chickenlittle

Sep 4, 2008
Isaac Dodgson said:
Well, if they're just giving out awards, than I propose that this website gets one for "Largest Webzine Community entitled "The Escapist""
Sorry, I have to remove that from you. Plenty of other sites are bigger, i.e. YouTube.

The awards are...interesting to say the least. I might try the game sometime.

Isaac Dodgson

The Mad Hatter
May 11, 2008
Chickenlittle said:
Isaac Dodgson said:
Sorry, I have to remove that from you. Plenty of other sites are bigger, i.e. YouTube.

You... completely missed the point in my post... You know that right?

bart12300

Feb 4, 2009
I played the free version on PC for a few years before my computer got too crappy to play it anymore. The PC version is a pretty great game to be honest. I've heard mostly bad things about the Xbox version though. They're both two different games by the way, not just the same one on a different console.

Chickenlittle

Sep 4, 2008
Isaac Dodgson said:
Chickenlittle said:
Isaac Dodgson said:

You... completely missed the point in my post... You know that right?
No, I got the point. I just chose to utterly ignore it.