Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Turns Your Imagination Against You

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
huh.. im wondering if this will scare me or at least make me feel uncomfortable. because amnesia dint scare me one bit. it was good, but not scary for me.

Jesse Billingsley

Mar 21, 2011
Someone send this to those people who made Dead Space, NOW.

He hit it right on the head, subtly is the best way to make something terrifying.

Mr. Q

Apr 30, 2013
Dear AAA games industry:

This is how you make a proper horror game. Please take notes and learn from your mistakes.

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
On the one hand the theory sounds about right. On the other, I tried Dear Esther back when it was free. I must say, it was boring and hardly worth my time. Has it changed at all now? Or is it still a 15 minute run through with no new changes, and is now just $10 more expensive than it was before? He has the idea down, and hopefully there are some people from the original Amnesia to help out, and they have the whole first game to run off of as a cheat sheet.

I just hope it is as good as the first one. That dungeon man. I hate that fucking dungeon. Scariest part in the whole game for me. I spent a majority of it crouched on the ground in darkness completely mad, so I'm basically crawling at that point, nearly crying every time I heard that damn monster. Seriously, the monster is comical when you actually get a chance to see the thing, it's just...I honestly don't even know why it scares me so much in that game.