Among your gaming friends, what are you known for?

chaos order

Jan 27, 2010
the terrorist, i have a nasty habit of going kamikazi in games. for example when im playing halo with friends, when im doing bad ( which is normal for me in halo :p) i just grab atickies and run and throw to stick em. lol i usually do just before i die

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
I don't know anyone outside of my house within a 500 mile radius i'm afraid. That's what I think anyway. Where I used to live, I used to be known as the one who was something of a "closet" gamer, or that I seemed like the person who did not play games so much. In reality, only the craziest of gamer types played more than I did in those days.

Durxom

May 12, 2009
I am Heavy Weapons Guy, and this...this is my weapon...

But honestly, I'm usually the tank/damage sponge. I'll go in first, and soak up all the damage, and hopefully, mow some people down to provide more support for my teammates. I'm a dang beast as a Heavy in TF2, and I'll usually be a warrior or something along those lines in a RPG or MMO

FugitiveZero

Aug 6, 2010
i'm known for being so awesome at Duke Nukem: time to kill and any tekken game that my friends now despise those games with a passion.

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
I'm the fighting game queen.
I'm also the one who always plays as the "psycho characters"... Jin from Blazblue, Tira from Soul Calibur, and Vega from Street Fighter are the main three used to come to this conclusion, I believe.

And if it's a co-op game, I'm the mage (for fantasy settings) or the sniper.

tsb247

Mar 6, 2009
I'm usually the team leader since I have the most experience (ArmA and ArmA II). I'm known for being really cautious and putting down a hell of a lot of suppressing fire if need be.

Sep 14, 2009
im the teammate, probably the most level headed out of all my gamer friends i know. i play just about every genre pretty evenly too, most friends i know are SUPER HARDCORE on rts or shooters mostly, and the occasional super blizzard freak, and they are super elitists because of it, but im usually the level headed one who evens everything out.

in shooters, i use whatever, especially among friends just having fun

Stoic raptor

Jul 19, 2009
I dont really have a title. One of my friends is the achievement whore, and the other is the one who tries to find all the secrets in games.
I guess I am the P.C. gamer, but so is the achievement whore...

Wait. Im the best P.C. gamer who also has high sensitivity mouse control.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Three things I suppose

1) As the name suggests, I'm the sniper out of my group.
2) The helper. I am more that happy to go out of my way to help my friends (or new people) get trophies, get a special item, or just figure out how to play the game.
3) The one to go to for answers regarding the story. I am that guy that seeks out every bit of info about the story and characters in a game. That being said, I also can't be evil in any game either. I just can't.

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009
I'm known as "The Watcher" by most of my friends. I get this because in any team based game, I will always notice when my teammates are in trouble. Even if it's out of the corner of my eye, I always notice people getting attacked in the darkness, and I'm able to save them.

In games like Starcraft and Warcraft III when I play I'm known as "The Patient One", because I'm always the last one to launch an offensive in game, but my attacks are fatal to the receiver 100% of the time. That's not to say I always win, it's just whenever I attack my friends know they're screwed.

Romidude

Aug 3, 2010
I'm the VALVe fanboy amongst my friends, and the only one who can do anything like mapping, programming, and modeling.

hottsaucekid

Sep 20, 2009
im always a healer/medic in all the games i play. i love it. easiest job ever. (plus the syringe gun makes me BATTLE MEDIC ROAR!!!). if theres no healing option ill be whatevers fastest. aka marathon,lightweight,ninja >.<

Thedayrecker

Jun 23, 2010
I'm known as the funny guy, both in and out of games. I also tend to be unreliable (see: jumping out of a Cobra in BF2, shouting over the VOIP "ABANDON SHIP!!!", every time you hear the missle warning, leaving you're friend/pilot to die)

NoNameMcgee

Feb 24, 2009
None of my friends are gamers and I'm quite fine with that, since gaming is the hobby I indulge in while I'm alone, while my other hobbies are generally social hobbies.

Nyan Cat

Jun 7, 2009
Cheveyo said:
I'm know for BEING THE ONLY GOD DAMNED PERSON WHO ACTUALLY READS THE FREAKING QUEST TEXT!

*cough*
Yeah, it gets annoying.
This is me as well.

"Hey Zriix, what do you do for this quest?"
"Dude, just read it and it tells you"
"Can't you just tell me?"

This make me very angry sometimes.