An ALMOST perfect day...

velcrokidneyz

Sep 28, 2010
my parents divorced a looong time ago, still feels bad man. i hate my dad but i still feel horrible about how it left my ma. oh well. life goes on, my heart is out to you.

Prince Regent

Dec 9, 2007
attackshark said:
"Anthony, I'm having an affair with the mailman. But you can't tell your dad."

". . . Why not?"

"Because he died in a car wreck earlier today."

". . . "
So how is it still an affair if he's dead? ;)

Anyway sorry to hear about your parents, I hope everything turns out all right.
Just out of curiousity, what did you end up paying for the shoes? If you don't mind me asking that is.

SweetNess_666

Sep 2, 2009
binnsyboy said:
I had a nice, relaxed day a few years ago. I completed a gameboy game that had been bugging me for a while. I was trampolining, and went inside late evening. I walked in through the back door into the kitchen and my mum just takes me aside and says, "we're putting the dogs down."

I was blown away, but I got why. One was very old and struggled up even a small amount of steps, the other had sustained a leg injury, was hopped up on painkillers and the surgery to fix his leg had a 45% success rate and was horrifically expensive. (That didn't stop me begging them to try it.)
Sorry to hear about your dogs dude its god dam hard having to have the family dogs put down cause they are part if the family but I guess it was better than letting then suffer and as long as you remember them for the good times there never really gone, I've gone thru the same thing twice to and like I say its so hard letting them go am heading for a third time to with a 10yo German shepard but don't want go think about that.

OT: sorry to hear about your m n d I guess I can't say I know where your coming from as I never knew my real dad :(

ChieftainStag

Apr 14, 2011
coud you explain what you posted in the other thread? it got deleted.

also sorry about your parents.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Sorry to hear it, dude.

Five years ago, I had just gotten home after spending almost 3 months doing a tough and demanding military course. I was taking it easy two days in to my leave when my parents sat my brother and I down and told us they were going to get a divorce. It hit me like a punch to the gut. I'll tell you now, it's going to suck for a while. Support your parents as best you can and maybe you'll find some peace sooner than later.

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
figday said:
I've owned 4 pairs of the black and white sambas. Love 'em. Performed with a band once wearing sambas and a tux. No, it wasn't ska.

And I still really really want the red suede ones that Dave Chappelle wore on his show once.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
That's quite unfortunate good sir, but as i always say "Shit happens and you deal with it." Just keep on with this situation not getting too involved unless directly asked.

figday

Mar 22, 2011
Prince Regent said:
attackshark said:
"Anthony, I'm having an affair with the mailman. But you can't tell your dad."

". . . Why not?"

"Because he died in a car wreck earlier today."

". . . "
So how is it still an affair if he's dead? ;)

Anyway sorry to hear about your parents, I hope everything turns out all right.
Just out of curiousity, what did you end up paying for the shoes? If you don't mind me asking that is.
it..was on sale in a store (cortez) and in a website (samba)
ChieftainStag said:
coud you explain what you posted in the other thread? it got deleted.

also sorry about your parents.
fixed that. sorry bout that. even the thread wouldnt appear in the off-topic disscussion :/