Anchorman 2

PleaseDeleteMe

Nov 22, 2010
Okay, so the big news, there is going to be an anchorman two, I'm excited, what about you guys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrNA7RjU91I

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
Doesn't really need a second movie as its just so hilarious on its own but I'm sure i'll watch it anyways and have a good laugh. Still not necessary though

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
I'm sure it's going to disappoint...has there ever been a successful sequel to a comedy movie? Maybe Back to the Future?

Popadoo

May 17, 2010
Just read an article on IGN before I came here, all I can say is holyshitholyshitholyshit YES!
My sense of humor lets my otherwise mature self down by enjoying the kind of ridiculous stuff Will Ferrel puts out, so I'm very excited.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I don't really consider it "big" news, especially considering I'm not a big Ferrell fan. But, hey, people have been wanting an Anchorman 2 for a while now, so there you go.

Zenron

The Laughing Shadow
May 11, 2010
BY THE BEARD OF ZEUS!(Awesome news and such).

It's probably going to suck though.

Xhoyl

Dec 7, 2009
You people are all so pessimistic. Remember, a cynic is someone who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing. I'm going to assume it will be good until I am proved otherwise :p

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I will pray alot and even sacriface a goat for the sequel not to suck!!!

Needless to say Archorman is one of my favourite comedy film ever!!!

Shivarage

Apr 9, 2010
Xhoyl said:
You people are all so pessimistic. Remember, a cynic is someone who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing. I'm going to assume it will be good until I am proved otherwise :p
That's an odd definition... I thought a cynic was someone who was just very stubborn and distrusting - what you defined is just your typical moneyhungry businessman

Anchorman 2: because we don't want to risk any money on new ideas

VonKlaw

Jan 30, 2012
If it has a scene as awesome as the news team battle from the first, I think my head will actually explode.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Please don't suck...!

Please don't suck...!

Please don't suck...!

I am definately looking forward to this... only if Brick Tammond is back, and get's more random hilarious lines!

(Oh, and successfull sequal... Hot Fuzz? It's technically a sequal, just not in story or characters... :S)

Jaeke

Feb 25, 2010
Melanie McGreevey said:
I don't get the hype. The first movie was OK at best. I mean the net is blowing up over this announcement, and i don't get it. Will Ferrel isn't that funny, if at all.
Oh yeah!?!

Seriously though, I do hope it doesn't fail.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
I don't really see where they can take this to be honest. I think they should leave it alone but either way they will do what will sell