Ancient Male Spider Frozen "Stiff" in Amber for 100 Million Years

Fallow

NSFB
Oct 29, 2014
Why do you call it a male spider? Have you asked the spider what they identify as? No? Just assuming male because it has a penis is incredibly sexist.

gmaverick019 said:
god I'd be fucking pissed, you just got done with foreplay and are about to explode, when *WOOSHHH* a fucking avalanche of concrete comes in and fossilizes you.

I feel you spider, I do, bad luck brian to the max.
Do you know what happens to (presumably) male spiders after the 5min honeymoon?

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
PatrickJS said:
Ancient Male Spider Frozen "Stiff" in Amber for 100 Million Years

Sorry if this is a bit nitpicky, but it's not a spider. It's a Opilione or harvester/daddy long legs.
Edit:
Even the bit you copy/pasted says it's not a spider and even explains why they are different >.>

Sep 14, 2009
Fallow said:
Why do you call it a male spider? Have you asked the spider what they identify as? No? Just assuming male because it has a penis is incredibly sexist.

gmaverick019 said:
god I'd be fucking pissed, you just got done with foreplay and are about to explode, when *WOOSHHH* a fucking avalanche of concrete comes in and fossilizes you.

I feel you spider, I do, bad luck brian to the max.
Do you know what happens to (presumably) male spiders after the 5min honeymoon?
I'm...really hoping that first part was sarcasm. I can't tell on here sometimes.

as to the second part, I'm assuming there is some sort of ritual where he performs seppuku and she gorges on him?

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
Being frozen in amber with a stiffy in full view? for millions of years?

That has to be the most embarrassing situation I've ever seen in my life, I think it could only be worst for the spider if he's still alive.