And the new craze is...Condom Snorting.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Thanks to the one and only Sassafrass [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/Sassafrass] for bringing this...interesting story to my attention.

So yeah, it seems that Condom Snorting [http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/15/condom-challenge-snorting-condoms-videos_n_3085258.html] is apparently a thing now, and at least judging by the views on the videos within that link, a relatively popular thing indeed.

Basically, it involves sniffing a condom up through the nose, and then pulling it out through the mouth.

And to show you how it's done, here's "savannah Strong"! (she was picked because out of the videos in the link her's was the most popular with over a million views in a week)

So what does everybody think of this then?

Personally, it's definitely one of the weirder, and perhaps stupider things I've seen, but whatever whiles away the hours I suppose.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Allow me to post what I think of it in gif form.

Yeah, that about sums it up for me.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
When you say "new craze", do you mean more than zero people are doing it?

Cause I'd not be surprised if that was the case. Remember teenagers getting drunk by vodka soaked tampons? Was "the new craze" except for not actually happening and not actually working.

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
thaluikhain said:
When you say "new craze", do you mean more than zero people are doing it?

Cause I'd not be surprised if that was the case. Remember teenagers getting drunk by vodka soaked tampons? Was "the new craze" except for not actually happening and not actually working.
There are more videos of people doing it as suggestions after the video is over...
So, yeah, way more than 0 people are apparently doing it. And having themselves filmed whilst doing so...

x-Tomfoolery-x said:
I refuse to believe this is an actual thing. That said, they should fill one with cinnamon or pepper. Because if you're going to be that stupid might as well take the extra step and go full retard.
Then why not use full-blown dried chilies and cinammon?
That will teach them...

BathorysGraveland2

Feb 9, 2013
Are there any health risks with this? If not, then I have no problem with it. Wouldn't do it myself, but wouldn't think less of someone else for doing it. Unless there are health concerns, in which case my opinion would change to them being idiots.

Pink Gregory

Jul 30, 2008
Isn't this basically the slightly touched bloke down the pub who pulls really weird party tricks, like putting cigarettes out on his tongue or popping his eyes out, discovering youtube?

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Ugh, I can imagine exactly what that would feel like and it isn't pleasant.

If someone can do that while doing the cinnamon challenge, I will be impressed.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Isn't this basically the same old party trick people have been pulling oof for centuries, but with condoms? I guess there's more aof a choking hazard involved with plastic though.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Calibanbutcher said:
Then why not use full-blown dried chilies and cinammon?
That will teach them...
I wonder how much salsa or Tabasco sauce you could fit in a condom...

Jan 27, 2011
Sassafrass said:

This. This this this this a thousand times this.

Who the hell dreamt this up?! Ugh...I feel a bit sick just thinking about it.

Seriously, why do people come up with these weirdo things?!

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
I guess that's one way to lube up your nostril.

You know... cause that's a... uh... common thing to want to do.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Binnsyboy said:
I'm just waiting for someone to choke to death doing it. That'll learn 'em.
Your blasé attitude towards death confuses and infuriates me... nah yeah they're asking for it XD

OT: Seriously though, WTF? Why? Surely you can satisfy your stupid stunt addiction in a more interesting way... wrestling a bear for example. Think of the comparison between the news stories if you end up dying. Badass Dies Fist Fighting a Fucking BEAR! vs. Dumbass dies choking on a Condom... they weren't having sex!

I'd rather go out fighting a bear, but maybe that's just me. XD

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Sassafrass said:

You brought that up so it would be made into a thread and subsequently give you an excuse to post that gif, didn't you?

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
BathorysGraveland2 said:
Are there any health risks with this? If not, then I have no problem with it. Wouldn't do it myself, but wouldn't think less of someone else for doing it. Unless there are health concerns, in which case my opinion would change to them being idiots.
You mean other than potentially choking to death?

OT: This was A lot different from what i initially thought from readig the title. I thought the condom would have been used ... And people were snorting... Stuff from inside . Nevertheless , still weird . Can someone explain how the hell the mortality rate for teenagers are still so low?

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Odgical said:
Hey, my friend does that! He apparently prefers unlubricated condoms because the lubed up ones leave a bad taste in your nose.

The more you know.
A bad "taste" in your nose? Lolwut ?

Also on a more serious note ,What kind of friends do you have ?

Friends don't let friends snort condoms...