And the new craze is...Condom Snorting.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
krazykidd said:
BathorysGraveland2 said:
Are there any health risks with this? If not, then I have no problem with it. Wouldn't do it myself, but wouldn't think less of someone else for doing it. Unless there are health concerns, in which case my opinion would change to them being idiots.
You mean other than potentially choking to death?
I hear that can be fatal. ;)

Casual Shinji said:
Well, what else are you gonna use condoms for, right?
Disgusting Water balloons perhaps? ...It has IRL trolling potential XD

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
What do you know; Darwin was wrong.
But at least this confirms that there is no lower limit to stupid irrational behavior.

Sealpower

Jun 7, 2010
As if accidentally sending something the other way (food, candy etc) isn't bad enough?

Well I'll be over here minding my own business while they do whatever...

Sewa_Yunga

I love this highway!
Nov 21, 2011
krazykidd said:
Odgical said:
Hey, my friend does that! He apparently prefers unlubricated condoms because the lubed up ones leave a bad taste in your nose.

The more you know.
A bad "taste" in your nose? Lolwut ?
As far as I know your nose has way more taste buds than your tongue.

When I was eleven or twelve years old, my friends and I came up with the idea to drink Dr. Pepper through our noses... And once I got over the sparkling sensation in my nose, the "taste" of it came through way more intense than if I had just drunk it the regular way.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
krazykidd said:
BathorysGraveland2 said:
Are there any health risks with this? If not, then I have no problem with it. Wouldn't do it myself, but wouldn't think less of someone else for doing it. Unless there are health concerns, in which case my opinion would change to them being idiots.
You mean other than potentially choking to death?

OT: This was A lot different from what i initially thought from readig the title. I thought the condom would have been used ... And people were snorting... Stuff from inside . Nevertheless , still weird . Can someone explain how the hell the mortality rate for teenagers are still so low?
So low? In Florida, we have memorials literally EVERYWHERE because all the teenagers have been inflicted with a fatal case of idiocy.

TheColdHeart

Sep 15, 2008
A guy I knew at school years ago used to do this with snapped elastic bands. I can only begin to imagine how awful it would feel snorting that up through your nose though...

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
Either it's fake or someone got really confused when they were trying to put one on for the first time.

Nosirrah

Apr 16, 2013
Sassafrass said:
Allow me to post what I think of it in gif form.

Yeah, that about sums it up for me.
I agree, I mean seriously, who does this stuff and why aren't they in a mental institution?

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
You see this is what happens when you don't have proper sex ed classes in schools, the kids get all kinds of crazy ideas.

I mean seriously if you're anything over the age of 2, the fact that you should not be just sticking random crap up your nose for giggles is usually a given.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
The Artificially Prolonged said:
You see this is what happens when you don't have proper sex ed classes in schools, the kids get all kinds of crazy ideas.
"And now children, time for sex ed. I'll show you how to use a condom, so we take the condom and a bananad...yes, Alex, do you have a question?"

"Yes, I do - how do we fit the banana in our nose?"

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
DoPo said:
The Artificially Prolonged said:
"And now children, time for sex ed. I'll show you how to use a condom, so we take the condom and a bananad...yes, Alex, do you have a question?"

"Yes, I do - how do we fit the banana in our nose?"
"For the last time Alex condoms do not work if you ingest them. Think of them more as a suppository"

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Sewa_Yunga said:
krazykidd said:
Odgical said:
Hey, my friend does that! He apparently prefers unlubricated condoms because the lubed up ones leave a bad taste in your nose.

The more you know.

When I was eleven or twelve years old, my friends and I came up with the idea to drink Dr. Pepper through our noses... And once I got over the sparkling sensation in my nose, the "taste" of it came through way more intense than if I had just drunk it the regular way.
You know . Reading this makes me wonder if my childhood was more tame that everyone elses . I mean ,never have the thought occured to me to put ANYTHING up my nose . Well you taught me something today . Not something perticularly usefull mind you , but something nonetheless . Does this have any practical uses?

generals3

Mar 25, 2009
Meanwhile that night when she is about to have sex with her BF:
"Crap i snorted all my condoms!"
Bf: "I think i'd rather leave than ask any questions"

charge52

Apr 29, 2012
krazykidd said:
Sewa_Yunga said:
krazykidd said:
Odgical said:

The more you know.

You know . Reading this makes me wonder if my childhood was more tame that everyone elses . I mean ,never have the thought occured to me to put ANYTHING up my nose . Well you taught me something today . Not something perticularly usefull mind you , but something nonetheless . Does this have any practical uses?
Well since the taste buds in your mouth and nose are connected you can plug your nose while eating to dull the flavor if it tastes bad.

Longstreet

Jun 16, 2012
This happening aside,

How do people think of this stuff? really.

Is it like, One day, sitting in a room, looking at all the spare condoms. Then thinking, I KNOW, instead of fucking, lets try snorting that stuff.

WHO THINKS OF THIS!?

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
x-Tomfoolery-x said:
I refuse to believe this is an actual thing. That said, they should fill one with cinnamon or pepper. Because if you're going to be that stupid might as well take the extra step and go full retard.
I would agree with you, but I said the same thing about Planking. In other related news to the OP and your reply... Maybe Wasabi would be better. Friends and I did that (as a dumbass drunk bet) years before JACKASS did it.
We just didn't get paid as much as that (ex)crackhead Steve-O.

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
I saw the title and I was like "wait, what?", so I read the thread, and now I'm like "wait... what!?"