And you thought planking was stupid.

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
No, I'm just full of rage. I'm not a nice person, I don't try to be a nice person.
Your face is a nice person.
ADOIFJDSOBNORAJFDOIJFRBRGOPRJGIPVJODFNBDFPBJERPGJE9BJD9IPB JF9G HNJERGIJFIBJDFEROPRGJR89HB45YUF98GBNFIO NFIGJOVJDVSD
FS[DBGOJERIOPGIJASD[JFIBJERGJDAFIGBEADGH See that? That's what happens when people say things like that and trigger my angst button.

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
No, I'm just full of rage. I'm not a nice person, I don't try to be a nice person.
ADOIFJDSOBNORAJFDOIJFRBRGOPRJGIPVJODFNBDFPBJERPGJE9BJD9IPB JF9G HNJERGIJFIBJDFEROPRGJR89HB45YUF98GBNFIO NFIGJOVJDVSD
FS[DBGOJERIOPGIJASD[JFIBJERGJDAFIGBEADGH See that? That's what happens when people say things like that and trigger my angst button.
...Right, sorry, should've seen that coming. Shutting up now.

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
Thanks, you almost made me break my netbook. I was just about ready to go out and take a few whacks at something with an ax if you smarted off with me with like a comment like "cool story bro."

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
We just had a spate of riots in which houses burned to the ground and people died in here in the UK, and your fault with society is people receiving ice-cream by deliberately avoiding the cone?
I envy you.

Mariena

Sep 25, 2008
If you don't want people to spread it, don't talk about it.

Don't talk about planking.
Don't talk about "owling".
Don't talk about "coning".

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
Vanguard_Ex said:
We just had a spate of riots in which houses burned to the ground and people died in here in the UK, and your fault with society is people receiving ice-cream by deliberately avoiding the cone?
I envy you.
My problem with society is everything about society.

SeriousIssues

Jan 6, 2010
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
Thanks, you almost made me break my netbook. I was just about ready to go out and take a few whacks at something with an ax if you smarted off with me with like a comment like "cool story bro."
You aren't much better than the way you view coning people, y'know?

NickFury90

May 15, 2011
novixz said:
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
While I really cant see the appeal or humor in this cone-ning (?) thing, your THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOCIETY AND THE WORLD! reaction is just as puzzling.
I just tend to be cynical. It's just the fact that people can come up with something this stupid that makes me want to cut myself off from the outside world.
I find this hysterical coming from a guy with a fucking My Little Pony avatar.

It's like Samuel L. Jackson lecturing about kids cursing too much.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
novixz said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
I envy you.
But you're part of society. Therefore you're part of your own problem.

Jun 5, 2010
novixz said:
SaetonChapelle said:
novixz said:
novixz said:
novixz said:
novixz said:
While I really cant see the appeal or humor in this cone-ning (?) thing, your THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOCIETY AND THE WORLD! reaction is just as puzzling.
I just tend to be cynical. It's just the fact that people can come up with something this stupid that makes me want to cut myself off from the outside world.
Yeah, but without wanting to get insulting, your cynical attitude seems to go way beyond reason. Are they doing something stupid? Yes. Are they harming anybody? No. Theyre not even harming themselves, which is usually the case with these trends. So why do you give a fuck?
It's stupid as shit, they spend money just to annoy the hell out of people who are already stressed. Sure they aren't hurting themselves but that's not a good excuse when it comes to trends.
...How exactly are they stressing out other people?

No really, I want to know. After hearing that statement from you the fact that you have a pony as your avatar smacks of irony.

You might be noticing an increasingly hostile slant to my posts but its becoming obvious that you are just bitching because you can, and sour because other people are having fun while you are not. You have no real point and no reason to take issue with this.
Because it's going to get really annoying really fast, it's going to be repeated to the point of exhaustion. Imagine that you wait tables, the first time you here "Hi I'm X and I'll be your customer today" it's pretty funny right? No fast forward 7 mothers and hearing that everyday, and you're just about ready to snap.
Well, unfortunately, humanity is going to have to deal with it. Quit your whining, there are always annoying people no matter where you go or what job you have.

"Oh my god, yesterday at work I had this customer and he was really annoying!"
"So?"
"Well when I woke up this morning I had leprosy!"

It doesnt. Fucking. Happen. Be annoyed, offended, nothing fucking happens, you probably annoy the fuck out of some person you see every day too.
Yeah but I'm annoyed to the point where I think about if I could kill somebody and get away with it.

"Cut off the limbs."
"burn the left overs."
"into the river it goes"

I am annoyed, but I don't need to be annoyed day in and day out. I do annoy some people, but I know when to stop. The general public doesn't.
Wow dude... if this is your biggest stress-or you have NO problems in life. Oo Do you even WORK?! There are SO many other bigger annoyances in life than this. And the fact you state you would want someone murdered...

Jeez. Dont piss of the pony. Oo
If you are having homicidal fantasies toward people who are EATING ICE CREAM THE WRONG WAY. you need a psychiatric evaluation and a straight jacket.

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
Active Schizophrenic said:
novixz said:
SaetonChapelle said:
novixz said:
novixz said:
novixz said:
novixz said:
Yeah, but without wanting to get insulting, your cynical attitude seems to go way beyond reason. Are they doing something stupid? Yes. Are they harming anybody? No. Theyre not even harming themselves, which is usually the case with these trends. So why do you give a fuck?
It's stupid as shit, they spend money just to annoy the hell out of people who are already stressed. Sure they aren't hurting themselves but that's not a good excuse when it comes to trends.
...How exactly are they stressing out other people?

No really, I want to know. After hearing that statement from you the fact that you have a pony as your avatar smacks of irony.

You might be noticing an increasingly hostile slant to my posts but its becoming obvious that you are just bitching because you can, and sour because other people are having fun while you are not. You have no real point and no reason to take issue with this.
Because it's going to get really annoying really fast, it's going to be repeated to the point of exhaustion. Imagine that you wait tables, the first time you here "Hi I'm X and I'll be your customer today" it's pretty funny right? No fast forward 7 mothers and hearing that everyday, and you're just about ready to snap.
Well, unfortunately, humanity is going to have to deal with it. Quit your whining, there are always annoying people no matter where you go or what job you have.

"Oh my god, yesterday at work I had this customer and he was really annoying!"
"So?"
"Well when I woke up this morning I had leprosy!"

It doesnt. Fucking. Happen. Be annoyed, offended, nothing fucking happens, you probably annoy the fuck out of some person you see every day too.
Yeah but I'm annoyed to the point where I think about if I could kill somebody and get away with it.

"Cut off the limbs."
"burn the left overs."
"into the river it goes"

I am annoyed, but I don't need to be annoyed day in and day out. I do annoy some people, but I know when to stop. The general public doesn't.
Wow dude... if this is your biggest stress-or you have NO problems in life. Oo Do you even WORK?! There are SO many other bigger annoyances in life than this. And the fact you state you would want someone murdered...

Jeez. Dont piss of the pony. Oo
If you are having homicidal fantasies about people EATING ICE CREAM THE WRONG WAY. you need a psychiatric evaluation and a straight jacket.
No, I don't, I just need some metal and an open space.

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
Vanguard_Ex said:
novixz said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
I envy you.
Yeah but I don't do stupid stuff like cone-ing.

NickFury90

May 15, 2011
novixz said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
novixz said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
I envy you.
Right, but you do have weird ass fantasies about beating people up because of how they eat Ice Cream.

You're just another of those miserable fucks who sees the bad in everything, then complain about it on the internet and retreat to the shelter of cartoons and video games.

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
NickFury90 said:
novixz said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
novixz said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
I envy you.
Right, but you do have weird ass fantasies about beating people up because of how they eat Ice Cream.

You're just another of those miserable fucks who sees the bad in everything, then complain about it on the internet and retreat to the shelter of cartoons and video games.
Yeah, you're right. That's the way I was raised, to believe that everybody that has a weird way of fun deserves death. They need to learn how to grow up and get on with their lives, I think I might be schizophrenic. I also pills to treat my mental conditions. I am miserable, I was practically never allowed to be happy, I got a gaming system one Christmas and got excited and started laughing, my mom just made fun of the way I laugh. The point is planking and shit like that is just plain stupid.

stvncpr236

Jan 11, 2011
I'm starting to find all these trends strange not annoying, just strange. If I could find an opportunity for one that would be particularly unique or funny I would do it. One that I always found strange though was climbing. When I was in school I had a group of friends who were always talking about going climbing, they even planned climbing for after school, and swapped stories about things they climbed. Now that one was weird, and also potentially dangerous.

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
SeriousIssues said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
Cogwheel said:
novixz said:
You aren't much better than the way you view coning people, y'know?

I know. I just think it's dumb as shit.

CrazyBerk

Jul 1, 2008
I was about to say how you might need a massage because of how tightly wound you are, but then after reading through the comments some more. I can safetly say. You are unstable.

They're having a good time while harming noone, take it easy tough guy.

You just REAK of angsty teen who is having trouble talking to people. If "cone-ing" (out of EVERYTHING wrong with the world) makes you angry then i've got to say it's obvious you just need to get out some.