Angry ex-girlfriend goes ballistic, rips off man?s scrotum

Akio91

Dec 21, 2011
http://news.yahoo.com/angry-ex-girlfriend-goes-ballistic-rips-off-man-192805232.html?fb_action_ids=10150797375691757&fb_action_types=news.reads&fb_source=other_multiline&code=AQA7vtG5Lv6GkBw4W9w5AQ2V5R5p-MI51AF2N3NqSc6tc7sTgSnMOaS4R1DIO4qZwnshZi6Nx8l3z6mZGiaFvkyuW4yMKnvqDA3f1ZgWbXk5Tt47ArS1XdOHQgWEQkjw6QcmayJEt9tfUyZ0EM6iVpVQVL2jzpVfWj8DSaUbnZhUJeg9Vi0Tj0-XjihjLE4Youc#_=_

Ummm.......WHAT?!?!? I want to ask what he did to piss her off so much, but does it really matter at this point?

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
I guess he didn't score with her then?

Man... That really sucks. I can see why perhaps he broke up with her.

Pfheonix

Apr 3, 2010
Okay, after cradling my junk for a good five minutes after finishing it, I've come up with a theory. She was enduring PMS during the entire breakup scandal. That's all I can think of. Or she's batshit. But either way, let us never forget one simple truth. A cup would have helped so much. Wear 'em, people. Wear your cups.

Yuno Gasai

Queen of Yandere
Nov 6, 2010
The entire article seemed like a bit of a joke to me.

Regardless, she seems like one heck of a bunny boiler, and one with an unhealthy obsession with balls..

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
domestic violence happens to men as much as it happens to women. There's nothing a man can do to deserve something like this, short of doing it to say, her little brother or something. The same people that rally behind abused women turn a blind eye to abused men, why? because men are stronger? Isn't that the same bullshit that you're trying to fight against? Women can be plenty strong, and men can be plenty weak, and I've known guys that just get their asses kicked by their girls, and they say the exact same things women say when their men beat them

Makes me sick. Can't we all just get along?

Roast that woman on a spit as far as I'm concerned, unless it turns out the guy was a pedophile or something, but I imagine he was just a regular jerk, and "regular jerk" certainly doesn't constitute a psychopathic response.

Raven's Nest

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
From article - As if the story isn?t already good enough, the victim, who has not been identified, was taken to BALL MEMORIAL HOSPITAL. As far as we know, the hospital is not only for scrotum-specific injuries.
Oh my, that is just the funniest thing i've read all week.

Feel bad for him but fucking lol.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
Liquidacid23 said:
ReservoirAngel said:
Liquidacid23 said:
...I have my sack pierced...
Sorry I can't... why would you do that?
well back when I was like 18 we weer at a tattoo shop and my friend bet me I didn't have the "balls" to get a body piercing... so naturally I got my balls pierced... after that I just kept it cause it makes for a nice conversation piece... I mean no matter who I tell I have it done they always ask to see it so it gives me an excuse to whip my junk out a lot
Well that makes a twisted kind of sense. Honestly I'd probably ask to see it too. Morbid curiosity and all that. Still, seems wrong to me. Maybe I just enjoy penises too much to see them have metal shoved through them...

Mr Cwtchy

Jan 13, 2009
God just reading that made me cringe.

Reminds me of that story a while back where a man's wife cut off his penis(as I recall it was reattached), can't remember the motivation behind it though, besides her being completely psychotic I mean.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
All of this could have been prevented by a safe word.

Also, such stories do not make me cringe anymore. BALLS OF STEEL.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Christ, what did he do to deserve that? I know it says they broke up a few days earlier in the article, but I'm going to assume it's not just a simple break up to cause that. Either that or she's just nuts.

I will guarantee though if it was the other way round, that article would've been written in a completely different light.

Haunted Serenity

Jul 18, 2009
I've had shrapnel injuries to that region which did a fair amount of damage. Lucky me everything still works I just can't feel nearly as much anymore.

I would feel that however! Gods that doesn't sound fun.