Angry for No Reason

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
When your walking in a hallway in school and people just stop right infront of you, or people who stand at doorways, this happend to me today so I decided to push them to the ground this time. Worked out fine, they got to stop in the hallway I was able to get past them win win.

yossarian787

Sep 5, 2009
sky14kemea said:
when people put themselves down and go really depressive :/
I have a co-worker, a middle aged woman, who does this all the time. I work in retail. Yesterday, we were changing the setup of most of the store, because of orders from above, which happens fairly often for no readily apparent reason. Whenever this co-worker couldn't find something she was looking for, or didn't know where to put something, she said, loudly, "Well, I must be really stupid." Then, she moped around for a minute or so, before going back to work. This happened at least 5 times in the span of half an hour. I just wanted to slap her. I was thinking, "Geeze, take some god-damned initiative."

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I rarely get angry and it's always for a good reason. But I get disproportionately angry when I see someone litter. That's a peeve of mine.

Kain904

Apr 29, 2009
Last week while i was out for drinks a friend of mine told me that i was the most passive person that he ever met and then tried to use psychiatry on me to find out why. I don't know wether it was the fact he was tring to be my shrink (i think hes a trained one) or that he told me that i was so passive that really annoied me about the situation.

I don't even know if being passive is a good thing or a bad thing, but it gets me to annoyied to care.

Silver Scribbler

Aug 5, 2009
sky14kemea said:
when people put themselves down and go really depressive :/
I agree with this. Especially when you spend ages trying to convince them otherwise, only for them to say "I dunno..."

Mardy

Apr 7, 2009
Not much, but sometimes I do feel like shouting profanities of no real reason. It's rather relaxing.

SomeUnregPunk

Jan 15, 2009
People who call my phone number on accident because they are too ....well I was going to say too retarded to dial a phone number correctly but I have watched a mentally deficient man dial a phone number soooo... I don't know... really careless people who not only unable to dial a phone number correctly one time but repeatedly. These people also do not have proper phone etiquette.

i.e.
*phone rings*
"Hi! This is General Hospital of Jatterville and we're looking for a Mr. Stern. Is he there?"
"No. What number did you dial?"
*phone is hung up on Hospital end*
*phone rings*
"Hi! This is General Hospital of Jatterville and we're looking for a Mr. Stern. Is he there?"
"Seriously. What is the phone number you just dialed?"
I really need to talk to Mr Stern. Will you put him on the phone.
You dialed the wrong number.
*phone is hung up on Hospital end*
*phone rings*
Are you retarded or just plain stupid?

Not just government agencies and private companies call me. Everyone in this dumb blasted country is freaking careless! The reason I posted was because I can't fix this. How can I fix the general stupidity of people?