Ani-Chan

Viridian

Jan 25, 2012
EverythingIncredible said:
Snip all the things!
I find it interesting that you only respond to the arguments that don't blow your point of view out of the water.

In any case, if I'm the passenger of a car, and the driver crashes, there isn't anything that *my* reaction time can do to stop it. Intelligence doesn't even come into play, because I'm not a psychic, and I can't know if I'm going to get into a crash. Even if for some reason I could warn the driver, it's completely in the driver's hands to get us to safety.

And it isn't always the case that having children is the reason for getting into a relationship, it has a lot of self-esteem and social benefits. Coupled with possible overpopulation in an area, you might not want to have kids for the good of the community.

tl;dr version:

I've decided that your arguments are so damn weak that the only possible explanation is that you're a troll.

kingpocky

Jan 21, 2009
totally heterosexual said:
Ok you not a nazi then. you are just an idiot with a patheicly low self esteem.

Fuck the "future generation" we are alive now and our happiness matters much more then the happiness of some drop kid who does not exist now and might never exist.
No, you got me all wrong. I hold myself in high esteem. Just as everyone should. I just wouldn't consider myself to be of the reproductive standard.

I also hold the future in high regard.
I doubt you hold yourself in very high regard if you consider your own existence to be such a mistake and a lack of concern on the part of your parents. My own genetic traits are far from perfect, but I lead a fulfilling life despite any minor problems I might have from my less-than-master-race genes. Thus, my children are likely to be capable of doing the same thing.

I'm almost taking you seriously now, except I can't get over the incredible stupidity of your insistence that having been in a car accident is a sign that you shouldn't reproduce. I suppose someone at the far end of the bell curve for reflexes might be able to reliably avoid any car accident if they chose to be constantly overcautious at all times. Maybe 1% of the population. If you hold the same standards on all factors that are influenced by genetics, there probably isn't anyone in the world who is good enough to reproduce. Plus, it doesn't mean two shits how good your reaction time is if you're in the passenger seat. Anyone with a basic understanding of normal social etiquette can't spend time rigorously testing the driving skills of every person they might need to get in a car with. If you're a child, it doesn't matter what kind of ubermensch genes you have, you go where the adults around you will take you.

Akimoto

Nov 22, 2011
Oh Vader, when they said you have fallen, they meant the dark side. No wonder Kenji goes off on his rants so often.

But why the 360? Are Rydell and Carter hinting something?

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
careful said:
私はバカ外人
If google didn't failed me, you said
(Watashi wa baka gaijin) - I'm stupid gaijin.

That is fine but mind offering context or refrance on why you are a "Watashi wa baka gaijin".
I will assume its something about the thread on hand.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
AC10 said:
I'd say it's fairly obviously a troll.
If only the escapist mods were as ruthless as the by-gone days of 2008 :([/quote]

The code of conduct really put an end to instant perma-bans. They can still happen, sure, but now it seems warnings are handed out a lot more. Also gone is the stigma of having probation haunt your posts.

OT: Did you see that bit about Vader being Tsundere in the comments? Cause I swear I didn't see that in the OP before...

LilithSlave

Sep 1, 2011
I know I'm responding to a banned user, but...
I can't be the only one who is disturbed that people fetishized disabled people
Normally this sort of statement is supposed to be followed by a defense of disabled people that they need to be treated like people and not a mere object of fetish. And that it would be unfair to disabled people to reduce their humanity to being a mere fetish object.

Not saying it's wrong to fetishize them because it's wrong to be attracted to them and reproduce with them altogether.

I dare say fetishizing disabled people, is better than implying they shouldn't reproduce.

It's the very mentality you describe here that makes people treat the fetishizing of disabled people as a step in the right direction.

I swear, what you're doing is like saying that Asian fetishism is wrong, because it promotes race mixing.

Brrr, sends shivers down my spine.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
I can't be the only one who is disturbed that people fetishized disabled people enough to not only make a game out of it, but to localize it too...
You'd be surprised, it's been a fetish for a long time with stories about freaks being collected for orgies by the rich and decadence being a common urban legend, although I'm not sure if "urban legend" is really accurate.

The whole idea of the visual novel actually made me think of "Children Of A Lesser God" actually which was a movie about a deaf girl having a rather physical romance with her teacher.

That said, I think a mistake is being made her, that isn't Darth Vader, that's the daughter of CHAD Vader.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_Vader

See it all makes perfect sense as a crossover now, doesn't it?

LilithSlave

Sep 1, 2011
Paya Chin said:
laryri said:
So now you're turning our badass male villains into girls? This is just another example of the vast feminist conspiracy at work.
that kinda happens in animu... and evil 4chan produce.
Oh you cards, making ridiculous jokes like that. Right...?

LunarTick

Mar 1, 2010
Haha-oh-wow. After the Emi and Lilly storylines I accidently ended up in the Kenji-storyline. Anyone else got that storyline?

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
I'm alittle confused but that's cool. I've been in love with this series since Fear and Loathing in New Vegas strip

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
ThunderCavalier said:
Mathak said:
I'm guessing she'd be Tsundere.

'S-stupid r-rebels...it's not like I'm blowing your p-planet up b-because I l-like you or anything!'
You, sir, win an Internets. That made my day.

However, I think you've ruined the Original Trilogy for me now, since that is the only thing I will ever hear from Darth Vader for the rest of my life.
Ruined? I think we need a new special edition blue ray for such an event!
It's totally better this way, just you wait and see.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Why is Hanako that far away from Lilly, and why is Rin grinning?!
It doesn't make any sense!!

Darth Vader-chan does make sense though.
That's hilarious.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
Cause he's a paraplegic... that took me a minute... and now I feel bad for laughing...

Holy_Hotdog

D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-Desu!
Aug 16, 2011
Denamic said:
Why is Hanako that far away from Lilly, and why is Rin grinning?!
It doesn't make any sense!!

Darth Vader-chan does make sense though.
That's hilarious.
for the answer ask kenji