Animaniacs coming back

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I knew about rumors for years. I know Minerva Mink ain't comin back, but it is not a big deal. Best of luck to them. Still love the show, but I admit to being a bigger Tiny Toons fan.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Yeah, I saw that too it's pretty cool specially sine they confirmed Pinky & The Brain too which are my favorite.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I knew about rumors for years. I know Minerva Mink ain't comin back, but it is not a big deal. Best of luck to them. Still love the show, but I admit to being a bigger Tiny Toons fan.
If Barbie can give out surprisingly good life advice then they can bring back Minerva Mink. But to do it well they would need a good writer.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
If Barbie can give out surprisingly good life advice then they can bring back Minerva Mink. But to do it well they would need a good writer.
Not without completely toning her down so much, that she might as well be a different character. Even for the 90s, she was considered risque. She was canned to cameos only after her second episode. The only way you are going to see her again are in cameos. It was announced she won't be coming back. Unless they are lying, you are not going to see her beyond small appearances.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrCalavera

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Now without completely toning her down so much, that she might as well be a different character. Even for the 90s, she was considered risque. She was canned to cameos only after her second episode. The only way you are going to see her again are in cameos. It was announced she won't be coming back. Unless they are lying, you are not going to see her beyond small appearances.
Oh, well, annoying but she really only had one episode where she did anything anyway. Although really Hello Nurse was probably a more problematic character since she kinda existed to be sexy and for that one line... which also was her name or something. Yeah they had a song where they made her a super genius but I don't recall them doing more than that.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Oh, well, annoying but she really only had one episode where she did anything anyway. Although really Hello Nurse was probably a more problematic character since she kinda existed to be sexy and for that one line... which also was her name or something. Yeah they had a song where they made her a super genius but I don't recall them doing more than that.
She made Cola drink and franchise in her happy ending of Wakko's Wish. That was her wish. I always found Minerva more interesting. She had a personality, and I found her stuff just more funny.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
She made Cola drink and franchise in her happy ending of Wakko's Wish. That was her wish. I always found Minerva more interesting. She had a personality, and I found her stuff just more funny.
Oh yeah I forgot about that. It was annoying that Minerva didn't get some kinda wrap up like everyone else did, I remember that pissing me off.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Oh fuck. Is this a good or a bad. I don't remember the objective facts. Nor the subjective ones. Only that Pinky and the Brain had an alright theme song that had a cover with the most sultry pronunciation of "narf" i have ever heard.

Reactions: Kae

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
I always wondered how many people in warner bros were actually furries. Their shows were constantly pushing a degenerate furry agenda on children!!!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I always wondered how many people in warner bros were actually furries. Their shows were constantly pushing a degenerate furry agenda on children!!!

Nah, most of the people there did things to see how much shit they could get away with. The censors were really asleep around this time. Characters like Minerva, Lola Bunny, Babs Bunny, Fifi LeFume, Sally Acorn, Callie Briggs, Roxanne, and Peg Pete definitely made at least two generations worth of furries. Don't you love it? I also found this fan art humorous.