Animated Fun Facts

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
The actress who does Pinkie Pie's singing in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic also voiced Misa in Death Note. Also, Spike is Near. And in response to RadialThrone1, I think that's because a lot of the English anime dubs are done by Ocean Productions, so they use a lot of the same employees for different projects (in fact, it's likely why the above-mentioned fact exists-- a lot of the MLP voice actors also do work for Ocean).

In Adventure Time, Marceline's father is voiced by her VA's actual father. Also, Ron Perlman is the Lich; and BMO and Lady Rainicorn have the same voice actress.

Wooldoor Sockbat from Drawn Together is voiced by the same person who did Tidus in Final Fantasy X. On the subject of Final Fantasy, Sha'ira the Consort from Mass Effect one has the same voice actress as FFX-2's Paine.

xplosive59

Jul 20, 2009
The Wonder of the net said:
The voice actress that played Asuka from Evangelion is one of the few people to come back for the remake.
That is not surprising, Tiffany Grant has a creepy obsession with her own character...

xplosive59

Jul 20, 2009
Dr. Paine said:
The actress who does Pinkie Pie's singing in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic also voiced Misa in Death Note. Also, Spike is Near. And in response to RadialThrone1, I think that's because a lot of the English anime dubs are done by Ocean Productions, so they use a lot of the same employees for different projects (in fact, it's likely why the above-mentioned fact exists-- a lot of the MLP voice actors also do work for Ocean).
Also Tabitha St. Germaine who plays Rarity played Naomi Misora, Raye Penber's girlfriend who meets a tragic demise.

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
xplosive59 said:
Dr. Paine said:
Also Tabitha St. Germaine who plays Rarity played Naomi Misora, Raye Penber's girlfriend who meets a tragic demise.
Ah, thank you! I knew I was missing another Death Note connection, but I couldn't remember. I feel a bit ashamed now, Naomi was one of my favorites.