Anime Boston

TheEvilDuck

Mar 18, 2009
Hello everyone, it's been a long time! Didja miss me? XD

Anyway, after finals and passing statistics (almost didn't >_<) I went to my first con of any kind, Anime Boston. It rocked. I was dressed as Maya Fey (duh) and saw some of the most amazing costumes ever. In terms of video game characters, there was an amazing Isaac Clark with a gun that turned and a glowing spine and everything, the entire cast of TF2, Zero Suit Samus, Bill and Francis from Left 4 Dead, Sora from Kingdom Hearts complete with key blade, Midna from Twilight Princess, Solid Snake and a Medal Gear Solid enemy (combat gear with a giant cardboard exclamation point above his head.)

So, what did anyone else who went think? What did you see? Who did you see? Did we cross paths...somehow?

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
TheEvilDuck said:
Hello everyone, it's been a long time! Didja miss me? XD

Anyway, after finals and passing statistics (almost didn't >_<) I went to my first con of any kind, Anime Boston. It rocked. I was dressed as Maya Fey (duh) and saw some of the most amazing costumes ever. In terms of video game characters, there was an amazing Isaac Clark with a gun that turned and a glowing spine and everything, the entire cast of TF2, Zero Suit Samus, Bill and Francis from Left 4 Dead, Sora from Kingdom Hearts complete with key blade, Midna from Twilight Princess, Solid Snake and a Medal Gear Solid enemy (combat gear with a giant cardboard exclamation point above his head.)

So, what did anyone else who went think? What did you see? Who did you see? Did we cross paths...somehow?
You were gone?
I kid I kid. I didn't get a chance to go, but I'll be at animenext.

[Gavo]

Jun 29, 2008
I wish I could go...but I live in SD and I have school. So Comic-Con for me.

Sounds like you had fun, though. Good!