Anime quote game

Zirat

May 16, 2009
Umineko no Naku Koro Ni

"If you ever feel like dying to help the universe, just let me know. I'll be waiting."

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
Death Noto.

"Lets say you drink too much strawberry milk and you have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night,but its to cold outside your bed you dont want to get up but the URGE TO URINATE IS JUST TOO STRONG. You make up your mind and go you run to the bathroom, stand infront of the toilet, and let loose! you think your whole life has led up to this moment! BUT THEN YOU REALIZE IT ISNT THE BATHROOM YOU'RE STILL IN BED! The feeling of the luke warm wetness spreads like wildfire!BUT YOU DONT STOP! YOU CANT STOP. THAT IS THE TRUTH OF STRAWBERRY MILK Do YoU GeT It PeOpLe!?!?!? STRAWBERRY MILK! STRAWBERRY MILK! STRAWBERRY MILK!!!"

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
FURU METARU ARUKAMESHITO

"Even if we've been kicked out of Eden, we have to try to survive! We have to believe the future is what we make of it!"

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
The Marvelous Misadventures of Boople.

"Humans can't live without memories, you know. Still, they can't live on memories alone. You have to awaken from your dreams eventually. Because dreams you don't awaken from evenmtually become sadness." -

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
Jing King of Bandits in 7th Heaven

"Certain people have certain obligations, that is the main reason I have to kill you."

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
TWITCHBLADE

"This hand of mine is Burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! HERE I GO! ERUPTING, BURNING FINGEEEERRR!!! Take this!"

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
Jojo's Bizarre bleached one piece ninja scroll Part Deux, Char!'s counterattack.

"HUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH!"