-Highschool of the Dead
-Durarara!!

pyramid head grape

[Game-Over]
Feb 4, 2011
*REPOST*
Ok here I go and yes I have fully watched all on this list
trolls and fan fags can go to hell.

FMA brotherhood had a crap ending ... got the power of a god ?? it didn't look like it ??

FLCL was just pure retarded

One piece is too long

Ouran High School Host Club is too girly

Black butler another crap ending and slow start

Elfen lied ... Ah fuck off

Death note gets shit after

L dies

Naruto crap voice's even in jap (manga yes)

Bleach fucking fillers XO

Clannad+after story ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ *wakes up* ah look sad parts was I meant to care ??

Code geass meh its OK

any vampire amines they all suck ...and shut up

devil may cry anime is completely story-less

Gurren Lagann Ok this one I like stort and sweet

black lagoon Ok start with this XD

soul eater is a roller coster of a disappointment all the main characters just suck mainly BLACK FUCKING STAR.

So on to to cherry popping anime for me I would death note and one piece if they have lots of time on there hands if not then Tengen Toppa Gurren lagann is much shorter.

EDIT: Black lagoon is more real no superpowers, no Mech suits, no power armor just modern day pirates with guns.

pyramid head grape

[Game-Over]
Feb 4, 2011
Sandytimeman said:
Cowboy Bebop is pretty much your best bet. I think Ghost Hunt, Beck, Black Lagoon, or Trigun are also all good series to do but..seriously what could beat Cowboy Bebop?

You know what I might watch that/sarcasm LOLz.

*EDIT* spelling fail it has been fixed XD

Jabberwock King

Mar 27, 2011
pyramid head grape said:
Black lagoon is more real no superpowers, no Mech suits, no power armor just modern day pirates with guns.
Oh, by the way, have you seen episodes 3 & 4 of the 6 part OVA. That might change your mind a little. Still like the series though.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Dryaxx said:
Really depend on age, gender and genres the person like. I'd suggest a good 'first time' would be Akira. Since it's pretty much one of the best animated movies ever made.
Iv actaually wanted to watch that one for a while (Ive never watched or really have any interest in anime) how ever the Anime section of the store was really big and kinda scary

also aprantly Princess Moroke (sorry for the spelling) is good

pyramid head grape

[Game-Over]
Feb 4, 2011
Jabberwock King said:
pyramid head grape said:
Black lagoon is more real no superpowers, no Mech suits, no power armor just modern day pirates with guns.
Oh, by the way, have you seen episodes 3 & 4 of the 6 part OVA. That might change your mind a little. Still like the series though.
sshh your taking away all my creditability/sarcasm LOLz don't watch many ova's maybe I should LOLz XD

Titan Buttons

Apr 13, 2011
If they are a first time anime watcher give them Gantz and they will love anime, there are no exceptions.

Fullmetal Alchemist is a good second anime but not brotherhood as first timers just prefer to hear it in english and then move to subtitles and Fullmetal Alchemist is a prime example of good english voice actors.

Flailing Escapist

Apr 13, 2011
Ha anime virgins! No such thi- Oh you mean people who have never watched anime before lol.

I'd say FMA, the first 3 seasons of Bleach; you know until it started to suck. ("cough"soulvampires"cough"bullshit) and probably dragonball z. You know, for noobs

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
I want to say Neon Genesis Evangelion but that might just be my sadistic side showing up...

Cowboy Bebop is pretty awesome and a good introduction. As is Ghost in the Shell (the movie).

Kizo

Jul 5, 2008
Cowboy Bebop, then Trigun.

I've seen Bleach mentioned a few times. Bleach is a horrible idea.