Anon Message to America

Aerodyamic

Aug 14, 2009
I'm just waiting for something like this to be used as the 'official justification' for a 'military intervention' in a 'rogue nation', or maybe just used to 'liquidate' someone that's labeled a 'foreign national' that's been listed as a 'terrorist sympathizer'.

I'm really tired of fucking jargon, and I'm really suspicious of anything that gets worded as loosely as this law appears to have been, but at least it's not just the US that tries to cover shit up in confusing doublespeak. I have yet to see an uproar about a this sort of proposed law that DIDN'T have this kind of round-about language; but rarely have they been this (potentially) broad and permissive in their criteria.

Stamaris

Sep 13, 2010
Ok, for everyone that doesn't know how the US legislative process works, here's a review. This has passed the Senate. That's part 1 of 3. It's still far from being law. It has to go through the House of Representatives and be signed by the President before it becomes law. Call me naive, but I am hoping that one of the last two "checks and balances" does their damn job and doesn't let this pass.