Another giveaway. Oblivion GOTY on Steam.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Count me in. Never got to finish Oblivion on my PS3 before I moved to Uni. Plus the amount of mods that exist of it will be fun to explore.

Captcha: Route One Wah? Route One of what Captcha-san? (lol could not resist :D)

Louie Clark

Mar 31, 2011
Nile McMorrow said:
Count me in. Never got to finish Oblivion on my PS3 before I moved to Uni. Plus the amount of mods that exist of it will be fun to explore.

Captcha: Route One Wah? Route One of what Captcha-san? (lol could not resist :D)
The mods are the best thing about playing these on PC. I had some years and years ago, and they made the game look a lot better, made the menu interface a lot more PC friendly, made the gold coins look gold so you could see them if they were on the ground or something.. The list just goes on and on. And then of course there are those *other* mods, that no one should ever talk about or download...

Smeggs

Oct 21, 2008
I'll get a piece of that action. It'd be much appreciated, I'm still kicking myself for downloading NV over GOTY Oblivion in the Steam Summer Sale.

That One Six

Dec 14, 2008
I'd like the game. My girlfriend has been bugging me to get it for her laptop for ages, but I really can't afford the game right now. Even if I don't win, it's pretty cool that you're doing this, and appreciate the generosity.

Adiona

Mistress of Evil
Mar 25, 2008
Sure I'm in as well ^_^

I never get gift codes :( but when I do I give them away to friends or randoms if I don't fancy it :p

Frostbite3789

Jul 12, 2010
Seeing as how I lost my disc years ago and never got play any of the DLC/xpacks I want in on this.

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008

...although free would be even better.

I've always wondered if it would be easy to isolate and extract some of the NPC dialogue from Oblivion and incorporate into a Skyrim mod, more specifically a mod for the Throw Voice shout that replaces the quotes with some of the funnier lines of dialogue found in Oblivion.

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
Id like it if its still up please and thankyou ^^ im going to be getting a new comp here soon and this one my games i wana play