Answer the poster's question above you then post one for the next person.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
2 dogs. Despite liking cats much more. Woe is to the parasitic life of a teenager.

Actually likes their pets.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
All of the pizza. A local place does one with pepperoni and Stornoway black pudding. It is a thing of wonder.

Have you tried/would you try black pudding?

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
A pardon from the Governor.

How many seconds or minutes did you put into deciding on your Escapist user name?

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Very few - I use it for a lot of things.

Is there a food you dislike that you wish you liked?

Basement Cat

Jul 26, 2012
If all of the fooling around in my late grandmother's nursing home was any example it's never to late to date.

Picture this: Hundreds of frail and wrinkled, little old men and women sneaking into each other's rooms to do the nasty. What is your reaction to that mental image?

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Beater or chaser, but my lack of depth perception means I'd be useless at either of them and would probably die as soon as I first tried flying.

Do you think it worth it to keep Giant Pandas alive?

Basement Cat

Jul 26, 2012
Absolutely. I'm big on preventing extinction in the cuter animals of the world (tigers included).

Do you think that America peaked somewhere in the past and is doomed to decay like other great nations and "empires" have throughout history?

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Nah, it's all joined to gether so it's easier to keep together. If that makes any sense.

When was the last time you wrote a letter?

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I'm guessing you mean on paper, yesterday would be it, I like to jot things down every now and again.

Can you draw? And if so, are you good at it?

Basement Cat

Jul 26, 2012
Anyone can draw. But no, I'm not good at it. I want to become good at it, though. I'm designing an animated show that I know would be popular (I'm a damned good writer) but which requires something more than "stick-man" level of quality art to be successful.

Have you heard of the "10,000 hours" concept of mastering a skill?

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Nope, but you're making me think of Tool. (Actually I might have, from an episode of Modern Family of all things.)

What do you do when you struggle to think of questions to ask here?

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Pizza all the way - more potential for variety. Although a quality gourmet burger... *drools*

Does Copper Zen's avatar give you the heebie-geebies?