Anthony Saves The World: Episode 1.3: This Future

dietpeachsnapple

May 27, 2009
rokkolpo said:
So you died, yet you didn't...so you did...but you won't!
He knows that he may die in the future, which will be the past. He hopes that the past can be changed, so he does not die the same way in the future.

Shanecooper

Aug 12, 2009
Is it me, or do these guys need to speak up?
Don't get me wrong, it's a fun series, but I'm having a real hard time hearing them talk.

Feb 11, 2009
D Moness said:
wsmieszek said:
But it is 167 years after the end of the world. Eps 1 tells us the now is 47 days until the end of the world. So the real question is not why does the house still looks the same but more why is it still in such a good condition after 167 years of probably not being cared for anymore.
You're right. Damn... I guess I did not invest enough attention in these videos.
The question still stands. Why is there such a low attention to small, yet attention-grabbing details?

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
Such a good blend of humor and action! I really like the creativity that you guys have with the "post-apocalypse". There are so many cliches surrounding it these days that it's nice to see some fresh ideas. Guess I should steal all my brothers old Pokemon cards while I still can!

Arren Kae

Nov 10, 2010
Don't we all recognize the Burch household from HAWP? Their Dad must be a great sport to let them mess up the place and shoot. But I'm sure they put everything back in order.

Preach's beard makes him more of a character.