Anthony Saves The World: Episode 10: Debbie Pt. 2

PixelKing

Moderately confused.
Sep 4, 2009
Epic ending of epic epicness.
I want a season 2. That doesn't leave plotholes.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
That was a pretty good finale, hopefully you guys can get another season made cause this was a pretty good series you had. :D

any idea how long it might take for the next season to be up and running.

Jamienra

Nov 7, 2009
For some reason I didn't enjoy this series at all. Just didn't feel epic or speacial enough at any point :/

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
Initial thoughts: YHYFIFGJFJHHJFJVDFJHGIHDVFJGJDFFMBFG YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

After thoughts: Awesome way to end the series, and yes this was a very special episode. I'll just assume Anthony is more powerful than Mikey even with the same powers because he's the one saving the world. Also YAY Mikey's not totally dead because there's his 10 year old self YAAAAAAY but wait where did he go?

Hang on I need to say this. I LOVED that it was a 10 minute episode... apart from the 3 minute recap which served no purpose other than FILLER [HEADING=2]FILLER[/HEADING] [HEADING=1]FILLER[/HEADING] But still, epic show. One last thing.
mikeyface said:
Lisa Foiles guest stars the shit out of this episode and is hot. That's why you're watchin right?
Yes. She is hot. But that is only partially why I watched this.

EnigmaHarper

Jul 22, 2009
I'm sad that it's over because I thought it was really, really good. Sure some things didn't make sense, but overall it was really good.

And I don't know what it was, but Mikey looked like Spike in this episode.

I hope there will be a season two... please let there be a season two!

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
How can Mikey die if he's a demon? Shouldn't he just spring back to life unless someone drops chicken on him? I don't get it.

Badwolf14

Aug 6, 2010
well that explained what happened to little mikey (i asked about it in one of the earlier episodes)

OT: "My hand slipped..." lol that was funny

EDIT: wait i just saw the first episode and just realized something (guess i will be that guy).....the time frame doesn't make sense O.O

VGFreak1225

Dec 21, 2008
Great work on the season finale guys! And if there does end up being a second season, you can bet I'll be there to see it.

If not, I look forward to your future endeavors and hope to see you both again on The Escapist. It was fun.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Excellent season finale! My favorite episode is Friggin' Zombies and I will definitely watch the entire 2nd season when its available.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Quite lovely indeed.
Loved the Monopoly-attack. The puppet-part, though funny, made me cringe. I did not want to see two puppets making out. But the episode was fun nonetheless.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
I was literally ROFLing at the puppet makeout scene, so, just for that: Job Well done. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Here's hoping for Season 2!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
WTH? Ok she can block a katana but not a game board? Ok granted he was dying but what did Anthony got super agility?

Cory Rydell

Feb 4, 2010
good stuff, Im vaguely confused by the limitations of demon powers and what that means. The paintball masks kinda set me off at first but I suppose if we did go apocalyptic now it would be our generations hockey masks. Kinda late but it just hit me...

Lopsided Weener

Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2010
Am I the only one that wasn't very impressed by the series overall? It was very dull with a few okay bits and perhaps a laugh or two. Maybe I'm missing something?

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
It was very schizo frantic, back and forth between serious, and hitting people with monopoly boards, but I really enjoyed it.
Can't wait for next episode, or season, or whatever.

Wolfenbarg

Terrible Person
Oct 18, 2010
Good finale, but the show itself... well it needs a lot of work if you're going to make a second season. We need more story, we need more locations! Seriously, I don't think a single episode took place outside of that house. I know it's hard to get permission to film places, but be creative. Doomsday Arcade was shot all over, so it really felt like the world was being invaded by video game characters.

Also, I don't know if it's your camera or post production work, but too often everything looks way too washed out.